Upcoming stuff for Spring/Summer

HOTasFCUK

I can't wait until someone posts more infor, colour descriptions, or pics!!!!!! Sounds like some pretty hot collections this year!!!!!

leppy

I'm dying to know what colours the Liquidlast Liner will come in, and the See Thru Color sticks too!!

Janelleleo

New Pigments! This is like a dream! Pigments are always wonderful but 10 new ones?! Fabulous.

I'm really excited for all the summer stuff. Looks like my MAC collection will be growing
greengrin.gif

BlahWah

I never thought it would happen, but the spending of my budget will be revolving around the collection release dates.
icon_eek.gif

Sometimes I wish I wasn't married so I'd be receiving red pockets at Chinese New Year instead of giving them...*lol* kidding, I love my husband...!!

karen

I just noticed the see-thru colour thing.

they may finally be able to get me to buy MAC blush, then. Tarte cheekstains are the only brand of blush I buy, at the moment.
If MAC starts making them, I'll actually be able to wear a full MAC face for once... provided the quality is on par. We'll see, but damn, I'm excited for that particular release!
greengrin.gif

NJDes

Can we say broke? Because that's what I'm going to be. I'm so excited, but it doesn't give me enough time to save.

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

I had a chat with one of the MA at the store here in Philly and she said that Parrot will not be included in Turquatic! However, she said Sweetie Cake is going to be awesome and the sparkles in the eye pencils are really noticable.

Colorqueen

Hey you guys, if you are really worried about the pigments, may I suggest that you do what I have been doing?

Instead of buying every one of them from MAC, find colors that are truly unique that you HAVE to have and then you can get identical pigments in most of the other colors from sweetscents.

I took Lovely Lily and Goldenaire and matched them perfectly- no one could tell the difference. The quality is the same.

At least there you can choose from 12 10g jars and pay under $40 for the entire thing including shipping.

I plan on trying to match all of the colors unless there is something truly unique and MUST have from MAC collections.

I have saved a LOT of money this way and still have all the colors too.

I have done like 50 reviews in the misc review forums of the SS colors, and I plan to do quite a few more as time permits- including photos.

As a pigment addict, I am thrilled to finally have a way to have all the colors I want of the same quality but still be able to afford it.

Just thought I would pass this on if you truly want to save $ and still get all of the pigment colors when they come out.

jenjunsan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorqueen

I took Lovely Lily and Goldenaire and matched them perfectly- no one could tell the difference. The quality is the same.

As a pigment addict, I am thrilled to finally have a way to have all the colors I want of the same quality but still be able to afford it.

Just thought I would pass this on if you truly want to save $ and still get all of the pigment colors when they come out.

I have 60-80 of the sweetscents colors as well and I disagree with them being the same quality as MAC. They do not adhere nearly as well and several of the colors lack the pigmentation of MAC pigments. While sweetscents are great if you want dozens of colors to play with at affordable prices, they most definately should not be considered a replacement or substitute for MAC pigments.....JMO

pumpkincat210

Is Parrot going to be re-released with Turquatic under a different name? Either I dreamt it or saw it on one of these boards.. I hope its true, i need a backup.

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Is Parrot going to be re-released with Turquatic under a different name? Either I dreamt it or saw it on one of these boards.. I hope its true, i need a backup.

That's the rumor... A few people have heard it from their MAs. There's a post a few up about it and it has been mentioned on MUA as well. I wish there was some type of confirmation though. I spoke with someone on Livechat, and she said she had NOT heard that. Of course, she didn't even have a release date for that collection yet, so who knows. If they do rerelease it, it's going to sell out in record time though. And I'm sure it's gonna be LE... AGAIN!

I guess time will tell...
smiles.gif

FemmeNoir

I was at a MAC class the other night and the MA said that MAC will be coming out with a lip exfoliant. This is probably Sundressing Body...

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir
I was at a MAC class the other night and the MA said that MAC will be coming out with a lip exfoliant. This is probably Sundressing Body...

Ohhh I cannot wait for this lip exfoliant!!! My lips are soo dry!!!!

Sprout

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretD
- Pigment (9 or 10 new shades..all locations) June 29.

O...............M...............G................! !!!!!