Upcoming stuff for Spring/Summer

galvanizer

Wow! Thanks for the heads up! 9-10 pigments eh? I hope they're not LE or there'll be a frenzy!

I'm also hoping Parrot makes a re-appearance this summer... turquoise seems to be a theme... (I'd better start saving!)

mare

OMG! Thanks for all that info! Can't wait for the new piggies -- sure hoping they're not LE!

Also -- does this mean that Sweetie Cake is NOT the Nordie's Exclusive prom collection? I keep hearing that it is -- soooo hoping it's not!

Mare

linz_v

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucylu
*faints*

time to go on scrooge like savings plan NOW!!!!!

lol your avatar completely matches this attitude

Can't wait for Sweetie Cakes (quad & possibly pigments). I want to see pics of these new collections!
smiles.gif

V2LUCKY

Thanx so much for all that info, just like everyone else I'm starting to save riiiiiiighttttttt........................now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galvanizer
Wow! Thanks for the heads up! 9-10 pigments eh? I hope they're not LE or there'll be a frenzy!

I'm also hoping Parrot makes a re-appearance this summer... turquoise seems to be a theme... (I'd better start saving!)

Yea, I hope they're not LE either. I think that's too many to be releasing at a time if they're gonna be LE, or maybe half will be LE and half will be perm. *Crosses fingers that they're all perm*

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
You're a Cancer too????

Yup....a total summer child!
smiles.gif

Joke

Ok,
I'm starting with
- Catherine (not arrived yet): I'll get the kabuki, Dusk l/g & Summer Lilly

- Culturebloom: the two blushcremes and the culture bloom l/s

- Loose Blot Powder: yes yes yes

- Dejarose: rose is my color, so there will be items here I'll buy

- Sundressing: sounds very exciting!

- Liquidlast Liner: I've been waiting for this!!! will buy a black, brown, green, blue & plum
smiles.gif

- See Thru Color - Tint sticks: yes yes yes

- Lure/Bait/Hooked: I need a new face bronzer

- Pigment: neutral piggies will be mine

So I'm being real sensible here, cause I will pass on the prom collection etc. =)

MACGoddess

lol, I think now is a good time to start the groundwork for opening a credit card!! If nothing else, between Sweetie Cake and the Pigments collection, I will be buying anywhere from 24-26 pigments!!

Sushi_Flower

Yaay, information like this is sooo usefull, as usually i just get excited about whats out now and don't think that i should save as something better might come along. Info like this means i can plan better.

Dejarose - i suit rosey colours much more and MAC doesn't seem to have many rosey shades in lipsticks/glosses that suit me so i really want to see this collection.

And in general i am saving my money for the late spring/summer collections as everything seems much better.

d_flawless

i'm so excited for these upcoming collections!

thanks for the heads up, you know about 90% of us live for this!
greengrin.gif

PrettyKitty

Anyone thinking the same thing as me?? I'm so glad that I did bought only 3-4 items from Catherine Deneuve collection!!! The others collections sounds 10 X prettier!

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Anyone thinking the same thing as me?? I'm so glad that I did bought only 3-4 items from Catherine Deneuve collection!!! The others collections sounds 10 X prettier!

Me too! I didnt get a single thing. I'm glad I didnt get sucked into the "its LE so i have to get it" trap. lol.

mspixieears

I'll only think about post-Culturebloom collections when C'bloom finally comes. Wow, as another post/thread I read said they do plan everything a year in advance. How do they keep inventing stuff???