Urban Decay Holiday 2012

Yazmin

If I hadn't just bought most of the eyeshadows in these palettes, I would definitely look into these. One less holiday collection to lem after. #relief

Liz2012

Just noticed T didn't show the entire collection there.

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/urban-decay-holiday-2012-pics-and-swatches/

There are also two Build Your Own Palettes being released, with 4 slots apparently :)

I really love the Build Your Own Palette in Melt, and will probably get the Pencil Set as well
love.gif

shellygrrl

Staff member
And this is the part where I express my wish that UD would just make Whiskey permanent already. *nods*

califabulous

I was in sephora a couple of weeks ago swatchin UD 24/7 pencils and narrowed down my selections to the four perm shades in this collection! I can't believe all the colors I wanted are included!! AND i love the four exclusive shades! Definitely getting the pencil set. I think I want another UD palette so I will probably get at least one-maybe fun???

DILLIGAF

The pencil set actually has pencils in it that I don't own. That's what I usually look forward to with the UD holiday releases.

sherm

I plan to pick up the pencil set because my three favorites - Rockstar, Perversion, and Stash - are all in it and I need to replace them soon anyway! I like the five others too so that's a no-brainer. I'm unimpressed by the palettes so I'll pass on those.

honybr

I just sent the pencil set link to my husband requesting it for my birthday. Lol. You really can't beat that price for full size pencils.

ninalovesmakeup

Just ordered the pencil set. I'm excited to get it. The only one I already have was perversion, and I haven't opened it yet. Looking forward to the other colors though.

makeupmonster

My Ocho Loco pencil set just arrived the other day! I knew I had to get it because I use Rockstar and Perversion all the time, plus the other colors looked fabulous. I bought the 15th anniversary pencil set too, and have tons of travel size pencils so my UD liner collection is massive already but I could not resist. :x I have to say, I think Mushroom is my new favorite liner. It is gorgeoussssss.

Thia Winter

I was debating on purchasing from UD again after China, but decided this week to go on ahead and do so. I will be ordering very soon and getting the Ocho Loco set and one of the 4 pan diy palettes but the other three aren't calling my name. I have the majority of the shadows and two of the three glosses, so I'll pass on those.

DILLIGAF

I was debating on purchasing from UD again after China, but decided this week to go on ahead and do so. I will be ordering very soon and getting the Ocho Loco set and one of the 4 pan diy palettes but the other three aren't calling my name. I have the majority of the shadows and two of the three glosses, so I'll pass on those.
UD has decided to NOT sell in China because they want to stay true to their original animal testing policy. So feel free to continue to purchase from UD without any debate. :)

Thia Winter

UD has decided to NOT sell in China because they want to stay true to their original animal testing policy. So feel free to continue to purchase from UD without any debate. :)
Thanks Dilligaf, I know that, but I was so upset that they even considered it that I considered never buying from them again.

califabulous

i ordered it from sephora.com last night. I was going to wait until closer to the holiday but seeing how this is limited edition I figured I better order before it sold out. Can't wait. It will be here on monday. I need to remember to only order from sephora monday or tuesday so i can get it in the same week!

Latest posts