Urban Decay Holiday 2012

MAChostage

Did any of you get an invite through email to participate in the latest UD survey? I was so thrilled to receive it! And I got it the day after I sent them an email asking them to further fine tune their darker Naked Skin Foundation shades.

Liz2012

http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-vice-eyeshadow-palette-for-holiday-2012
drools.gif

rockin

I am sooooo tempted by the Vice palette. I hope we get it here in the UK. I also want the eye pencil set

HoneyMilk

I ordered the vice palette ($10 off & free ship) and the ocho loco set (10% off & free ship) and now I swear I'm on a UD no buy. I justifies the vice palette by saying it is alllll new colors. $60 for 15 shades at UD or $40 for a Mac quad.

califabulous

Although the palettes are gorgeous I am finding that I am drawn to the single shadows. I am trying not to totally dupe what I already have from mac and nars. So far i really like evidence, loaded and haight. UD site has the "vintage" shadows on sale for $6 but I swatched the new versions and they are so silky and pigmented. I don't even know what the old ones are like but I am totally sucked in by the "newness". Macy's is having this pre-sale (might be over now for all I know) of the 4 shadow palette along with mascara, lit shadow pencil and dual end zero/whiskey pencil for $72. Great deal but it's got me thinking about just getting the smoked palette and and extra shadow in haight for the same price, more or less. If I were a true make up junkie, i wouldn't be thinking this hard...i'd just be buying like mad woman!
party.gif

kimibos

how come i cant see it at macys or sephora??? do you guys think it will be available at beauty.com in sept??

duckrodeo

Temptalia listed September 27 for Sephora launch, not sure about the Ulta launch. You can go on the UD website and look up store locator, and see if the Macy's in your area carries the brand (unfortunately for me, they don't). I just ordered it online because I had a $5 off code from Urban Decay that came with my order I placed for some sale items a couple weeks ago.

kimibos

Temptalia listed September 27 for Sephora launch, not sure about the Ulta launch. You can go on the UD website and look up store locator, and see if the Macy's in your area carries the brand (unfortunately for me, they don't). I just ordered it online because I had a $5 off code from Urban Decay that came with my order I placed for some sale items a couple weeks ago.
thanks for the info. i'll wait for sephora or beauty.com. i have a 10$off40 coupon and if they dont accept that, ill get points from sephora.

duckrodeo

I have the $10 off code for beauty.com, too. I might just buy more Zpalettes, though. hmmm. Still deciding!

kimibos

I have the $10 off code for beauty.com, too. I might just buy more Zpalettes, though. hmmm. Still deciding!
i was gonna get some liptars but ill wait to see is they get the vice palette. i love their shipping, like 1 day for things to get to me and for free
heart.gif

OhSoJaded

i was gonna get some liptars but ill wait to see is they get the vice palette. i love their shipping, like 1 day for things to get to me and for free
heart.gif
I think I might wait to see if they get it as well. I usually buy via Sephora or Ulta but I've already qualified for VIB/Platinum membership for next year. Plus, I never realized that Beauty.com was on ebates until today. If I can buy using the $10 off, I'll bite. Plus, I can't say no to 6% cashback!

Thia Winter

I just ordered both the Vice Palette and the Ocho Loco set. Can't wait to get them! Merry Early Christmas to me!!!!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Yeah, I've seen a picture of it elsewhere. The only thing I know is it is the all-matte palette UD were rumoured to be releasing earlier this year.