Urban Decay Holiday 2012

Leeny

Just a heads up to any Toronto area Specktra people, the Sephora at the Eaton Centre has these in stock. :) There were maybe 2 or 3 left after I grabbed one for myself. I didn't expect the palette packaging to be this nice, it's so different from the huge cardboard things that UD used to put out. Can't wait to play around with this, yay!

HoneyMilk

Are the new formula shadows really that much better than the vintage? I almost bought the 4-pan palette tonight but decided to sleep on it. $6 is a steal, no?
I find that the "glitter" in Vintage shadows have a bit rougher texture and more fall out... I haven't really seen that as much with the newer formula.

Ashleybubbles83

Picked up the vice palette with $15 off with two giftcards and free shipping...should be here soon! Plus I got the smoked palette earlier this week...going on an Urban Decay no-buy!!!

Sanooya

I Ordered both The Vice Palette & Ocho Loco Eye Pencils Set from Sephora, already reviewed The Vice Palette; Ocho Loco Review is in Progress =D!

Swatches, Without Base/Primer & then Over MAC Painterly
From Top
I Absolutely Fall in Love with those colors from these 2 rows: Junkie.. Maybe I can describe it as Beautiful Shimmer Emerald Green, Occupy which is a Navy-Blue Grey (Ugghh I am really bad in describing -_-) & Unhinked (Ok this is easy.. a shimmery Teal).
[FONT=&quot]I Absolutely Fall in Love with those colors from these 2 rows: Vice.. Beautiful Violet, Echo Beach Lovely Color for Highlighting or to be used on the lid, Anonymous.. I Always Love Matte Cream colors.. perfect for No MakeUp looks & as matte brow bone highlighters[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I didn't try the brush yet. But I think it will be excellent.. as Naked 1 & 2 Brushes![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All Colors Felt soft & buttery, I can see they're easy to Blend. Urban Decay Usually makes Excellent Eyeshdows! You can see, shimmers have good color payoff with & without base, but Mattes pop better when Applied with base, Also the glitter colors (Jagged & Provocateur) had less fallout when applied over Painterly[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I Absolutely Love This Palette..first the Value is Excellent.. All the eyshadows are New & Exclusive to Vice, but if you buy 20 Eyeshadows Individually from Urban Decay Each @ $18, will cost you $360, & Each Karma brush costs $24-26.. You do the Math![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Besides the Value.. It's a Beautiful & Handy Palette to own, & it contains colors for every look. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I Rate it 10/10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I Bought it Online from Sephora, Palette Cost is $59, I also Paid Sales Tax & Shipping to get it to Me in Bahrain.[/FONT]

Hope You Liked My Post & The Vice!

Liz2012

Thanks for the review and swatches Sanooya!
thmbup.gif
And as i already said in the Marilyn thread, again, very nice pictures! I will be getting this palette as a Christmas present and i'm very happy with that, the palette looks GORGEOUS and the value is great indeed :)