Urban Decay Naked Palette

missminikat

Do you know by any chance if Shoppers is selling the palettes with eyeliners or the brush? I'm guessing the eyeliners. Also, I'm curious to know if there are any locations in Vancouver that carry the palette? I asked Shoppers on twitter and they suggested I to call all the locations. I don't want it that bad! But I would like to buy it soon enough, just don't know if it's going to be possible here in Vancouver. I don't want to order from the Sephora website because of the bad reviews and shipping is pricey.
They had the pencils! My friend and I both already have the Palette or else we would have bought it right there. I'm not thrilled about them changing the pencils to a brush either =( The Shoppers I've seen UD in tend to be the newer locations, have larger cosmetic sections and are in slightly more upscale/popular shopping areas. Hopefully this will help you narrow down which stores to try in your area. Good luck!

mac_aiken

I picked up one of these palettes today. I don't have alot of neutrals so this should be interesting...LOL
I got mine at Ulta. It has the pencil. I haven't seen one with the brush yet but I have several good MAC and Stila brushes so that's okay.

luckyme

I bought my palette this weekend in Greensboro, NC at Ulta. It didn't look disturbed but because all of the recent stories I have read on here, I decided to gie it a spray of alcohol and now I am ready to go. I have not tried yet to get the lid off the eyeliner so I dont know if that will be a factor but I am so happy I finally found one without being price gouged. It is pretty.

foxxylatina07

[quote name="Chantzy" url="/forum/thread/167301/urban-decay-naked-palette/240#post_2076273"] just wondering if this palette would be good in NC40 also? thanks
[/quote] Yeah this will definitely suit you cuz I'm an NC40-42. Hth.

ChelsMarie

I have been wanting this palette for a long time and as I said before I passed it up the last time I had the chance to get it but now I am really glad I did. I will definitely want it more with the brush. I have so many brown and black liners including ones from UD so the brush will be much better. I hear they will not release it until they have pushed out all the old ones they have left. But they tend to fly off the shelves so I assume we will see the new ones within a couple of months.

dreahdreah

the ulta in southcenter had about 15 of these behing the cash register this evening if anyone in this area is looking for them. not sure if it had the brush or pencil, but the price tag in the ud section said 48.00

makeupcupcake

I've been lusting after this since the summer. I've been torn between getting this and the 88 palette. I'm getting this as soon as it's available in my area and the production issues have been worked out. I don't want to get it and then have to send it back because it's falling apart or marked up.

MzzRach

I was on the Urban Decay website waiting list for this palette - and got an email from them this week with a notice that one was available to purchase. I guess as they are making them they pull emails when they are able to make some available for sale - sort of like a lottery, I guess? Anyway, I was able to order one, can't wait to get it! I was only able to purchase it through a link they sent via email, so it is worth getting on the email wait list.

twilightessence

I was on the Urban Decay website waiting list for this palette - and got an email from them this week with a notice that one was available to purchase. I guess as they are making them they pull emails when they are able to make some available for sale - sort of like a lottery, I guess? Anyway, I was able to order one, can't wait to get it! I was only able to purchase it through a link they sent via email, so it is worth getting on the email wait list.
Yeah, that's how I got mine today, too. I keep going back and forth since I don't wear eyeshadow a lot anymore... But these colors look like great everyday colors I could do a really easy look with. I just hope I don't regret it LOL.

Nicala

Got it 2 days ago @ Sephora inside JCP in Northridge, CA. They had 2 more left.. probably gone by now. It was $44, with the eyeliner. Which is good because I'd rather use my own brushes.

Loving the palette, but it's creasing on me even with UDPP... BAH.

missminikat

Got it 2 days ago @ Sephora inside JCP in Northridge, CA. They had 2 more left.. probably gone by now. It was $44, with the eyeliner. Which is good because I'd rather use my own brushes.

Loving the palette, but it's creasing on me even with UDPP... BAH.
I find I often get a bit more creasing with Urban Decay shadows then with other brands. I just try to apply lightly and play around with bases. Try using MAC shadesticks or a paint pot as a base with the UDPP.

Nicala

I don't have any creasing with their deluxe eyeshadows... they should expand those. But I'll try adding a nyx jumbo pencil since I don't have either of those. Thanks for the rec!

Plummei

After being unenthusiastic about this palette for sometime, I finally ordered one from UD. It was my last chance to buy it with the dual eyeliner, so I gave in. Cannot wait to get it, I hope to get mine without any manufacturing defects.

JennsJewelz

Hmm, thanks for the Shopper's tip... I've been wanting one of these for a while now but didn't have the cash, but I do have about $75 worth of Optimum Points to cash in! :) I wonder if they have them in stock with the pencil or the brush - the brush looks nice, but I have been looking forward to the liners.

missminikat

Quote:
Hmm, thanks for the Shopper's tip... I've been wanting one of these for a while now but didn't have the cash, but I do have about $75 worth of Optimum Points to cash in! :) I wonder if they have them in stock with the pencil or the brush - the brush looks nice, but I have been looking forward to the liners.
I would ask. When I was there last they had the pencils still but I'm not sure if those are out of stock yet.

Finally I ordered my UD-palette after a long way........ I recieved an email from UD that my palette was finally ready!
I was so excited and ordered directly, but I live in the Netherlands and there was no option to send International. So I called my uncle in NY and I shipped it to his adress.
Only they dont accept international paypal account :( Pffff , I was so sad i've tried everything!
I just cant wait anymore and ordered a palette on ebay haha from rubyaaj, has anyone good experience with this ebay-er?

mizsjr

I think I must be the only person who finally got my hands on the Naked palette and was really disappointed. The colors aren't any different to the dozens of neutrals I already had! Oh, well. At least it's pretty thin and might come in handy for weekend trips away. Otherwise, it was distinctly unimpressive.

chocokitty

I think I must be the only person who finally got my hands on the Naked palette and was really disappointed. The colors aren't any different to the dozens of neutrals I already had! Oh, well. At least it's pretty thin and might come in handy for weekend trips away. Otherwise, it was distinctly unimpressive.
I'm still looking to get my hands on a Naked palette. I do not own Urban Decay e/s though but I thought this would be a good one to keep at work. Now I'm wondering if I should stop looking at every Ulta & Sephora I walk into...lol

Latest posts