Urban Decay Naked Palette

marajode

don't drive yourself crazy, for sure.
However if you do find it, I think it would be perfect to keep at work.

I have zillions of these kind of shades, but some of my favorites are in this palette. Honestly. Throw in two great transition blending colors (I use buck and naked all the time with all of my shadows now), highlight color (virgin is great), and awesome eye popping lid colors, and this is one of my all time favorite purchases from last year by far.
I don't like every shadow, (2 have fallout, but tapping the brush helps tons).

It depends on if this is your cup of tea I guess.

I think I must be the only person who finally got my hands on the Naked palette and was really disappointed. The colors aren't any different to the dozens of neutrals I already had! Oh, well. At least it's pretty thin and might come in handy for weekend trips away. Otherwise, it was distinctly unimpressive.

I'm still looking to get my hands on a Naked palette. I do not own Urban Decay e/s though but I thought this would be a good one to keep at work. Now I'm wondering if I should stop looking at every Ulta & Sephora I walk into...lol

marajode

I don't, but I hope it works out for you and that you like it!

Finally I ordered my UD-palette after a long way........ I recieved an email from UD that my palette was finally ready!
I was so excited and ordered directly, but I live in the Netherlands and there was no option to send International. So I called my uncle in NY and I shipped it to his adress.
Only they dont accept international paypal account :( Pffff , I was so sad i've tried everything!
I just cant wait anymore and ordered a palette on ebay haha from rubyaaj, has anyone good experience with this ebay-er?

natashaish

I saw this palette a few months ago and I passed it up. Now I really regret it cause I wanted the eyeliner pencils...
cry.gif

But I guess the brush is cool, too.

GlamQueen21

I now finally own the Urban Decay Naked Palette! It took me 6 months to search for it! My Sephora store was out of stock of the Naked Palette for awhile and I had no luck online as well. When I went to my Ulta store two weeks ago, I finally found it and right away purchased it! I love it so much. I'm glad that it's permanent and I may get another one for a giveaway soon.

User38

get it on ebay.. they are real from what I see..and the going prices are about $ 10-15 more than the website.. and some offer free shipping. I don't have patience to wait for stuff to be in stock.. lol.

URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE IS THE BUZZ REALLY ENOUGHT FOR ME TO BUY IT???

SO I BEEN WANTING TO BUY THE NAKED PALETTE FROM URBAN DECAY BUT REALLY DONT KNOW IF SHOULD THERE IS ALOT OF GIRLZ WHO SAID THAT IT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST OR NOT THE BEST PALETTE FROM URBAN DECAY ANY TOUGHTS????

VanillaCupcake

I orded my palette through Sephora. But being Canadian, the price was higher. So including shipping and tax, it cost me around $74 to get to me. I think that's really pricey but the palette is so beautiful!

LMD84

i love the naked palette. it is one of the few products that i actually think is worth the hype! it is good value for money and if you dont have many neautral shadows then it is perfect. if you already have shadows of similar colours then obviously it wont be as good value. i also find that the pigmentation of all the shadows is really good. and the fact you get the double ended liner and a mini primer is also a bonus. :) so it gets a bg thumbs up from me!
w00t.gif

marajode

yep, It's worth the hype.
First, it has the slim palette, with all colors and textures you would need for a look.

Second, there are some of my favorite shadows in there.

Third, the price can't be beat.

This is an easy thumbs up.

sujusarangx3

It's back on the UD website if anyone is looking for it :) I'm debating whether I should get it or not too.. I much preferred the eyeliners over the brush.

BeckyBenett

its really worth the money. it costs so much here in Asia (about US$58) but it was still sold out very quickly!

When i chanced upon one a few months ago, I shrieked and pounced on it! my sister thought I was crazy but who cares? The colours are all pigmented and can be used to create tons of looks.. its my go to palette..

Amija

That's what I was wondering too. I have some UD eyes hadows, but I don't really like them. They come off as kinda chalky on my darkskin AA skin. I do like their deluxe shadows, though. I'm still on the fence with buying one. At some point I'm sure I will, but right now there are other things higher on my makeup list.