Vacaville, CA CCO (Vacaville Premium Outlets)

LinzBelle

Anyone Looking for Lip tint toons?
They have the entire line at CCS in the Vacaville Premium outlets. As well as the purple palette of lips/shimmer stuff. Not sure off the name.

juicyaddict

most chromeglasses are here in vacaville. i just went today. they only have a few stuff left, compared to napa. they have 3 blushcremes, uncommon, pleasureful, cheery. they have lots of glimmershimmers, though, almost bought orange wink. i only bought moderne l/s from here since i got lots of stuff from napa earlier. they also have the olive brush set, and lightful cleanser.

lafemmenoir

I agree the vacaville one is hit and miss but did you see the silver Stila makeup case? I bought one and some other Stila pots. I'll have to go to the Napa one. Thanks

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
I agree the vacaville one is hit and miss but did you see the silver Stila makeup case? I bought one and some other Stila pots. I'll have to go to the Napa one. Thanks

ooh i didn't see that. but i saw the BB traincases. yes, definitely stop by napa. might go back again to those two outlets early may.

messhead

Vacaville, CA CCO

I just went there tonight and they were unpacking boxes!!! They had...

Blushes/Face:
Desert Rose Blush, Stray Rose Blush, Desirous Blush, Fever Blush, Whim Blush (From Novel Twist), Different Foundations and Powders, that Spray Mist Blush stuff, 100 Degrees Pearlizer from Novel Twist, the concealer slides, and numerous different face cleaners and moisterizers.

Eyes:
All the Barbie
heart.gif
MAC eyeshadows (except Springtime Skipper), Star Violet, Jete, Cranberry (in Moonbathe packaging), Claire de Lune, Fertile, Flashtrack, Plum Dressing, Aire de Blue Pigment, Pastorale Pigment, Glitter in Red, Blue, and Green, Brow Shaders, one of the novel twist eye shadow palettes, and a bunch of liquidlast liners...

Lips: TLC's in both old and new packaging, some Glitter glosses, A TON of lipsticks, lip glasses, and Lip gelees.

They had the brush collection from Novel Twist that had the 182SE brush in it, a concealer brush, and the body buffer brush.

They had more but that is all that I can remember. I'm sure there will be more in the next couple days because they had lots of boxes that weren't empty yet!!!
th_DANCE.gif

clslvr6spd

Re: Vacaville, CA CCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_supra
I have to go just for the barbie eye shadows

Yea me too!!!
clap.gif

lafemmenoir

Hi Ladies:
The bl**dy boxes were still unpacked. Unfortunately, the same stuff from Thanksgiving as posted by our lovely Messhead; I had hoped some of the previous LE's from the year would be out. I called and the manager stated she hadn't any smokesignals, stylistics, mcqueen, antiquitease etc. Sorry...BUT I went to the stand alone and got my PPID card and went to town.

SMMY

Those collections are too recent to really show up at a CCO. Usually there is a minimum of several months before these things will show up there. Well after Christmas I imagine.

miss_supra

Just a remind clslvr6spd and I will be going to the CCO. If any wants to meet up with us, please let us know!
smiles.gif

spencerkaitlin

Quote:
Just a remind clslvr6spd and I will be going to the CCO. If any wants to meet up with us, please let us know!
smiles.gif

Shoot, too bad I'm putting up the Xmas lights that day otherwise I'd meet up with you two!

messhead

Quote:
smiles.gif

After you guys go will you post up what they have... Especially blush wise! I have a bridal shower to go to, but if they have some good stuff I might go Monday during work!!!
yes.gif

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
After you guys go will you post up what they have... Especially blush wise! I have a bridal shower to go to, but if they have some good stuff I might go Monday during work!!!
yes.gif

Sadly I got called into to work this Sunday, but I was able to stop on the way home from San Jose yesterday.
-Whim Blush from novel twist (that's all they had for blush yesterday)
-A few Tendertones
-4 or 5 pigments/glitters
-lots of lippies, a few from Moonbathe
-Magic Dust and Whistle from BLM
-the Novel Twist eyeshadow palette and pearlizer
-they still have a lot of concealers and foundations
-A good amount of bags
-Astonish all over gloss

I asked when there next shipment was and they didn't know. But I will be going down there on the 19th.

ashleydenise

I was just there yesterday and got Fairytale and Viz-A-Violet piggys. I didn't have time to see all of what else they have but I've been told they usually get their shipments the first week of the month.

exoticarbcqen

is it me or does one of the girls who work there such a troll?
ugh.

was there recently, ended up with alot of things haha as always!!!
I hope stylistics ends up there!

Latest posts