Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

dxgirly

^^^^^^

LOL at "Team Glitterphobe." I guess I am belonging to team Frostaphobe. Except that I like glitter on my eyes (don't think of that Ke$ha song, don't think of that Ke$sha song) and I like Frosty metallic Mega Metal shadows on my eyes too.

Since I am a neutral h00r and this leans brown, so I am gonna get it for sure. Cuz I am also a member of "Team Poo Mouth"
Hahaha I guess I am too, because I'm still loving this

dxgirly

Still listed as coming soon..... sighhhh..... I'm so impatient
girlhaha.gif

ButterflyDior77

From the picture on the site on page 8 of this thread, to me it looks like "Velvet Teddy" as far as being opaque nude that is more on brown-beige side.

I actually like Velvet Teddy, but prefer nudes like "Hug me."

luvlydee

i caved in and ordered from the macys site. I was scared that mac online wasnt going to have the gloss up as the same time as the lipstick. I got free shipping anyways because I needed to buy more mac wipes. I'll be upset if it doesnt come by Friday though.
tumbleweed.gif

luvlydee

Two more days till my MAC counter sells Viva Glam Gaga II...cant wait
pompom.gif

i couldnt wait and ordered from macys. I hate going to the counter because it takes forever for me to grab one of the artists attention. It's annoying
poke.gif

so i do all my mac shopping online... Unless I have to b2m, i rarely go into mac.

RealDoll

Ahhh i know what you mean! Im from a somewhat small city that doesnt have to many ppl willing to head to the counters as soon as they open, so that is when I go...but on the weekends is a different story lol it can get kinda claustrophobic. R u ordering any back ups?

i couldnt wait and ordered from macys. I hate going to the counter because it takes forever for me to grab one of the artists attention. It's annoying
poke.gif

so i do all my mac shopping online... Unless I have to b2m, i rarely go into mac.

luvlydee

imma first see how i feel about it before i consider a backup... i have yet to actually finish a full tube of lipstick so i would have to really really like it in order for me to get a backup

geeko

I'm gonna get both da lipstick and the gloss. It's all for a good cause. and i love the color....it's so much more wearable than the pink gaga lippie

elegant-one

Thats why I do too. I am there as soon as they open & nobody is around & all the product is still fresh virgin testers!

In all honesty - I am already over Lady Gaga....MAC needs to get someone else

katred

Specktra Bestie
imma first see how i feel about it before i consider a backup... i have yet to actually finish a full tube of lipstick so i would have to really really like it in order for me to get a backup
It's LE, but it'll be around for a lot longer than regular LE items, so you could get one and evaluate later on whether you need a back-up.

luvlydee

I ordered yesterday and its arriving tomorrow! Yay! Thats pretty quick considering i got It from macys. Katred its nice to know itll be around long so that i wont be running around like a chicken without a head if i end up fallin in love wit this color