Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

keetuh

Freak, I'm so upset about this! I was supposed to order it but now something happened again with my stupid vehicle and I have to get it fixed. I'm glad that it'll be available for a little while longer to order.

shontay07108

Sheesh, which thread are we supposed to be in? Anyway, I ordered the gloss and the lipstick. 2 day shipping. Hopefully, I can have it by Friday.

martiangurll

^^^^^^^^ool, then you can rate its peachiness, browniness, pinkiness, etc. for us! Inquiring minds want to know. I hope its a warm nude and not a pink nude. I could go for a warmish, brownish nude. Not another Blankety, Hue or CDN.

elegant-one

I don't want to look like I have a putty mouth (not potty
girlhaha.gif
) putty

I am going to go see it first thing in the morning.

Modmom

They're on the Canadian site now too. I'm going Friday morning to check them out in store. I want to love them but I'm just not sure of the color. Fingers crossed that they're as amazing as the mua's told me they were

katred

Specktra Bestie
MAC Viva Glam GaGa II

I'll head out tomorrow and have a look. I'm not sure I need another brownish neutral, considering that it's not a colour I wear often, but perhaps if it's different enough and doesn't make me look overly dead, I'll give it a whirl.

dxgirly

Hopefully ordering this tomorrow morning as soon as I wake up! (I have to wait for my paycheck to be deposited)

Does anyone want to help me out and make a guess as to what lashes Lady Gaga is wearing in the promo image? I looked at the face chart, but it doesn't list them.... and I know those babies are too big to be her own. lol. I really want to know though, I keep falling in love with her lashes everytime I look at the picture!

foxxylatina07

I was able to order mine just now since I got to see it in person and got to swatch it on Monday. It's such a nice nude color. It has a slight peach pink undertone which makes it more wearable for me versus straight up nude with white undertones (fleshpot)
Even the MUA told me that she personally likes the lipstick more than the gloss and while she only showed me the lippie I can't really say if the gloss is a yay or nay. But when I finally go back to the city I shall have a look at the gloss too. When I get my lippie I'm going to take a picture for those that may be interested in how it looks on NC40-42 skintone.

BeautyByLele

Im going to macys tomorrow to check out this l/s & gloss. If I like it imma buy them and then be on a no buy until April !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XicanaQueen

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FREE S[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TANDARD SHIPPING ON YOUR NEXT ORDER. USE CODE GAGA [/FONT]

I ordered mine tonight!
yahoo.gif

Camnagem

So I'm thinking...even if I don't love Gaga 2, it might be awesome.

Gaga1 was way too chalky-pink on me, but I kept it. If Gaga 2 ends up being too beigey-nude, maybe if I mix them together I'll have a perfect nude pink shade!

I'm still hoping to love Gaga 2 right out of the tube, but I already have plans to make it work either way!
lol.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
So I'm thinking...even if I don't love Gaga 2, it might be awesome.

Gaga1 was way too chalky-pink on me, but I kept it. If Gaga 2 ends up being too beigey-nude, maybe if I mix them together I'll have a perfect nude pink shade!

I'm still hoping to love Gaga 2 right out of the tube, but I already have plans to make it work either way!
lol.gif
That's actually a very clever solution to two tricky colours. Today, I've promised myself that I'm going to make Yash work on me- I have to think of what to put with it. If I can work a deep neutral, maybe this lighter one isn't such a stretch.

ElvenEyes

I am anxious to know what it would look like on an NW15 or around that skin tone. It looks pretty on Lady Gaga, but they always doll up the photos and it makes it harder to know the true colour. I don't want something yellow or orange, but a soft nude with a little pink or peach undertone would be great! So, if anyone pale gets it, please swatch and share!

zewzeq

This doesn't look like a color that would look good on me but i'll wait until i see more swatches.

pinkiecharm

ive been looking for a nude for a long time myth was too corpse like on me and i didnt like creme de nude, but this one is perfect

xdanielleax

I want this! I don't know how it will look on me. I'm very pale with pink undertones but it looks beautiful. I'll definitely have to try it before I buy it. I'm so bummed that they don't have gaga I and Cindy anymore. I was hoping to pick up those soon.

ButterflyDior77

Lady Gaga was promoting the lipstick on GMA this morning. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNdJTxZFaPI ) And they show the lipstick in the tube, which gave me a better idea of what it is... Lady Gaga said she wanted to make this shade one every skin tone could wear. She called it "Taupe."

Latest posts