Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

elegant-one

TFG - works much better on me than gaga2 does. Its a little more pink than beige base. I get a better elegant nude look & I don't look dead

Lou, I agree - I Love Love Hue ls

shontay07108

So, I just played around with the gloss and lipstick some more. First, I tried it with Nightmoth and I was pleasantly surprised. I filled almost the whole lip in with the liner and then applied the lipstick, followed by the gloss. It gave me a nice plummy, pink color. Definitely wearable. I can't think of a color I can compare it to. Maybe a mix of Up the Amp and Laugh A Lot? Not sure. Then I tried it with Auburn. It turned into a muted coral. Completely changed the color of the lipstick and gloss, but it was amazingly wearable. Neither look was a disaster, but I prefer it with Cork liner. I'm all about keeping colors true to what they really are and that's the best way to do so with this gloss and lipstick. I need to buy another lipstick b/c I just wrecked this one trying it right out of the tube on all these liners. This will be my number one nude for awhile. So, bye bye Siss and Honolulu Honey(Nars).

User38

iagree.gif
Shontay

dxgirly

In Synch lipliner + Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick + Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipglass

I really like this with a dramatic eye.

Please excuse the messy eyes and lashes, I haven't worn a pair of falsies in awhile and I'm getting used to putting them on again
girlhaha.gif

WELL I THINK IM GOING TO ORDER THE LIPSTICK AND LIPGLASS I LOVE NEUTRALS AND CALM COLOR LIPSTICKS AND IT HAS A GOOD SIDE ABOUT BUY IT YOU HELP OUT SICK PEOPLE :)

elegant-one

dxgirly - yeah, that looks fab on you!!!! I can't stand it when you look at me with those eyes
eyelove.gif
girlhaha.gif

In sync looks like it works well with that ls

marajode

Now, how am I supposed to ignore this and not say something??
angelic.gif
winkiss.gif

Quote:
TFG - works much better on me than gaga2 does. Its a little more pink than beige base. I get a better elegant nude look & I don't look dead

Lou, I agree - I Love Love Hue ls

I am making myself wait to look at this lippie in person. Even though I've been tempted to just go ahead and order.

Shontay and Dxgirly, you two have almost made me order. BUT, I'm nude picky. ANd I guess I have a "nude-challenged" skintone. Very few nude looks look flattering on me, except for a few.

(edit: where did the rest of my post go?? Is it me, or the antihistamine???)

RealDoll

I wore this lippie to class hoping to get a compliment and instead someone complimented my nails lol.

dxgirly

I was told by some strangers tonight, while wearing the look I posted earlier, that I look like a rockstar. Even if it was just because of the lashes, I'll take it!
lol.gif

LMD84

dx girly you look awesome!!! and yes i think the lashes totally giev you a rockstar look! and the lippie is lovely on you! :)

Piarpreet

I was told by some strangers tonight, while wearing the look I posted earlier, that I look like a rockstar. Even if it was just because of the lashes, I'll take it!
lol.gif
it looked good on you! surprisingly pink though! I dont think i could handle the lashes u wore though! (every time i applied them i feel my lid is closing on its own lol)

sss215

So I tried it in the store with chestnut and it looked sorta nice and sort of like the remnants of a powder donut. the MA did it for me. I really wanted my whole lip lined and then Gaga 2 over it. That did not happen...

I may go back, we have a year, but I think I am going to pass on this. I am not a nude lip wearer outside of something sheer like a lip gelee or a cremesheen glass. I like real, bold color on my lips. because my top lip is dark, and the bottom is dark pink or something, I am used to pigment on my lips when I am not wearing MU. nudes just look weird on me.

Happy Hauling! I like seeing your looks!

Shadowy Lady

I tested the lipsticks at the counter today too and though it works fine on my complexion without need of use of a liner (I'm in between NW20-25 now), I much prefer pink based nudes on myself. So I'm sticking to my long time fave and trusty Blankety.

BeckyBenett

dxgirly u look fab with the lippie and smouldering eyes!! i nvr wear falsies cause they always give me blurry vision.. hah and they always stick my eyelids mking them very uncomfortable.. but u look so hot in them..

oohh and i wore scandelicious over the weekend!! my bf kept looking at my lips.. hhaah. but he did say he liked them.. bt even if he didnt, i totally loved the bright colour on my lips!! to more colourful lips in the future!!!
cheerleader.gif

Aleigh

Did this release everywhere in the US on the 17th? because i went to my macys on the 16th and asked doesnt gaga come out tomorrow and she said not til the 25th but everyone else says it already came out on the 17th.
ssad.gif