Want a barbie? They're still available!

Prismique

You can also get them online apparently..

Go to barbiecollector.com click on Shop, then go to catalog quick order, then put K7966 into the product code box and add to bag. Worked for me.
smiles.gif
But who knows how many they really have in stock and if they're already sold out..

a914butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismique
You can also get them online apparently..

smiles.gif
But who knows how many they really have in stock and if they're already sold out..

i called my order in and she said they still have them in stock. i guess not too many people know about their website??
hmm.gif

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
I just called Barbie Collectors and they still have the barbies so everyone who missed out, you can still get one!

Barbie Collectors
1-800-491-7514

Same price as what Mac is selling them for!

clap.gif
Thanks a thousand times!! Got mine ordered. They said it would be here in 5 business days!
cheerleader.gif

When I tried to order it online, I received the message "Sorry, no products were found. Please try again." So then I called and she said they were still in stock....I hope I don't get an "out of stock" e-mail.

thelove4tequila

I got 2!!! I called like 5 minutes before it was in there systems and where not avalible. But then called about 10 minutes after and they had them instock. I totally missed out one the mac site, because they decided to put the stuff up a day early. Wow I'm so happy right now. And all for a Barbie!

Tai

I just ordered mine. I couldn't do it online so I had to call the number. She said that they had been getting calls all day long.

Sti43

Gah-- I really want one for my sis. Hopefully they will stil be instock on the 16th !
ssad.gif

divaster

Awesome. Thank you,. I got one at the Glendale Galleria this morning and my friend at work wanted one so bad for her neice so I just ordered one for her. I hope we get it!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sti43
Gah-- I really want one for my sis. Hopefully they will stil be instock on the 16th !
ssad.gif

I think it's safe to say that's highly unlikely.

shabdebaz

There was a crazy line up this morning at the closest MAC store to me. There were both staff and regular customers lined up to get a doll. A lot of people didn't get one. It's good to know that there are still some available on this website. I would have ordered one for sure if I didn't get my hands on one this morning.

M.A.C.tastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen

Same price as what Mac is selling them for!

I just ordered 2 online and they were $35....

Latest posts