Want a barbie? They're still available!

amoona

As of 10:30 today all MAC stores in the San Francisco region are sold out!!! Thanks for letting us know about this I gotta tell the manager at my counter cuz she's dieing to get one.

I just ordered mine and I can't wait!

Tai

The website is now working so you can order them. I've heard that over the phone they're limiting to two dolls now but on the website, the max quantity is 24.

HTH

Tai

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabdebaz
Why is this doll currently on Ebay for $355? They are still available on this website. I don't get it!

People don't know they can get them at Barbie collectors and/or they're overseas and can't get them from that site. If I hadn't been here, I wouldn't have known, either. But there's no way I would have paid ten times the price. I just would have been Barbieless.
rofl.gif

Eemaan

the main mac wesbite has the doll as sold out

but this one still hs them available
hmm.gif
you know what this means girls???

RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN

thmbup.gif

cathythi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
the main mac wesbite has the doll as sold out

but this one still hs them available
hmm.gif
you know what this means girls???

RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN

thmbup.gif

dont waste your time, after i clicked add to cart and then purchase on maccosmetics...
M·A·C Barbie Doll - is no longer available, and has been removed from your cart.

VeronikaJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai
The website is now working so you can order them. I've heard that over the phone they're limiting to two dolls now but on the website, the max quantity is 24.

HTH

I really hope nobody orders 24, that's indulgent and not fair to those who want just one for the right reasons (aka... not to make thousands of dollars off of ebay). Let's not get greedy here people
nonono.gif

soleil1109

MAC Barbie Online!

Hey guys,

One of the girls on MUA told me about this site. For those parents, MAC fans, or other gals that still want a MAC Barbie, visit

http://www.barbiecollector.com/

to get your hands on one! I got mine... can't wait to get it.
clap.gif

HTH!

Revise: Duh!!! Sorry for posting this when it was already up elsewhere. I guess I was just super excited to get one...

Alison

Thank you so muck or posting this! I looked on the Barbie website last night and they weren't up so I thought they weren't available there. When I didn't get mine at MAC today I thought I was SOL, but now my Barbie is on its way!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just ordered mine from BC... But they couldn't tell me how many they had available... Umph!!! They better have enough!
cheerleader.gif