Weight Loss Group

Willa

Damn I'm bad
th_dunno.gif

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Nope you're so good!! You made me smile!!!

At least I made you smile
th_DANCE.gif

I can't wait to eat my lunch, it's going to be sooo yummy (Giada, get out of this body!!!)

I think tonight I'm going to have a tuna ''steak'' with a salad on the side, my man makes the best vinaigrette
drools.gif

Willa

The tuna steak was soooo good
drools.gif

Today I'm having for lunch a crabmeat salad sandwich with havarti cheese on the side and 2 portions of vegetables (carrots and cucumber), a Garden Cocktail juice and an apple & pear fruit blend

When I made my lunch last night my bf was like ''hoooo I want one''
He's very healthy, I guess I made good choices

And for those of you girls who work in an office, what is your typical lunch?
What are you craving for in the afternoon???
I'm always bringing crackers, because I know if I don't, I'll die to visit the vending machine
nope.gif

nunu

I've been slacking big time. I can't seem to leave coke or vanilla ice cream alone
ssad.gif
. It's so hard to give up coke..

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
And for those of you girls who work in an office, what is your typical lunch?
What are you craving for in the afternoon???
I'm always bringing crackers, because I know if I don't, I'll die to visit the vending machine
nope.gif

I take different stuff, once or twice a week I'll take a Lean Cuisine with vegetables on the side like baby carrots or cucumbers. Or I'll make a big salad with lots of vegetables and throw some chicken in there. Or if I have leftovers from dinner I'll take that. But I usually take lunch with 2-3 snacks because I know if I don't have something on hand to eat I will eat anything I can find which in my office is usually candy/cake/cookies. My snacks are fruit or string cheese or crackers. I have to be prepared cause I know what will happen if I'm not.

Paramnesia

That's very dedicated of you susana.

I've been trying to be more active, walking the puppy (only around the block, but its a big one lol). I normally ride my bike every day, even if its for only 10 minutes. I don't drive so it and walk is my mode of transport.

I used to do weight classes and i really miss them, but my small town sucks and the gym here just decided to cancel their most popular class and not even replace it with something similar.

Eating is probably my hardest thing, my mind is completely messed up and I go through periods where the idea of eating makes me feel like i'm gunna be sick. I have no appetite because of my long term use of anti-depressants and i find i can generally only stomach sweet, highly processed foods.
Oh not to mention i'm addicted to chocolate like a smoker is to cigarettes, when i'm depressed and/or anxious I eat it.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
I have to be prepared cause I know what will happen if I'm not.

Me too!!!
I try to always bring a lunch because of 2 main reasons :

1- It cost a lot to eat out each day, we have a cafeteria here that serves good meals, but it's about 8$. If you spend 8$ each day, it makes a lot a the end of the week

2- I know that if I don't bring a lunch, I can fail to eat well. The cafeteria serves 2 differents meals per day, example : pastas with tomato sauce and vegetables or fish and rice etc... but they also have a snack bar side where they serve burgers, club sandwichs and poutine (our typical greasy meal here, made of fries, gravy and gratted cheese, see the picture next)

Here's a poutine
poutine.jpg

TISH1124

Quote:
Me too!!!
I try to always bring a lunch because of 2 main reasons :

1- It cost a lot to eat out each day, we have a cafeteria here that serves good meals, but it's about 8$. If you spend 8$ each day, it makes a lot a the end of the week

2- I know that if I don't bring a lunch, I can fail to eat well. The cafeteria serves 2 differents meals per day, example : pastas with tomato sauce and vegetables or fish and rice etc... but they also have a snack bar side where they serve burgers, club sandwichs and poutine (our typical greasy meal here, made of fries, gravy and gratted cheese, see the picture next)

Here's a poutine
poutine.jpg

Can you ship me one of those STAT!! That looks so good it has to be bad!!!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
here, made of fries, gravy and gratted cheese, see the picture next)

Here's a poutine
poutine.jpg

I just saw this thread, I want in
greengrin.gif

Damn I haven't had a poutine in 2 years!!! I just avoid the stands...if you cave in, you can never back out...it's too yummy!

Willa

Depending what restaurant, it's soooooo good
th_drool.gif

Even Mc Donalds has one on their menu here, but it's not very good
I'm drooling just to think about it
My favorite one is the ''italian'' one made of meat and tomato sauce... mmm

But it's sooooo bad for your tights!

Shadowy Lady

I love the putines you can buy in random places in the Market here in Ottawa. I'm hungry just thinking about it :/ I used to get the "Works" version with a sprinkle of green onion on top...I don't think the little bit of green helped conceal all the "fat"
ssad.gif

Shadowy Lady

and guys, I haven't seen the whole thread...but I have a sweet spot for spicy chips and fries and stuff like that. How do you fight the temptation?

TISH1124

^^ me too I chew gum so much it's crazy!! I love chips and salsa.....chips and onion dip...chips and chips

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieR429
im so grumpy...grrr...and FAT FAT FAT.Hearing of all this sucess is pissing me off. Ihave nothing good to report...Im as fat as ever. F*ck ! O well I'll just work my 14 hour shift ...try not to eat bad food all day then cave at at like 2 in the morning...when nothing but denny's is open. Then after my shift I have 2 drive 4 hours to Reno....oohrah 24 hours without sleep !!!

I feel like that too most days...it's so depressing...But just keep motivated...and try to get more sleep and find time to work out if it's only for 15 mins

Paramnesia

Oh I really dunno how anybody could eat poutine, when I was first told what it was I was so shocked such an concoction exist lol. Though I can't say much we have vegemite, which I love.

I'm quite lucky fast food generally doesn't appeal to me and other than my major chocolate addiction, I eat pretty well (when I do eat that is). If it wasn't for anti-depressants I wouldn't be as heavy as I am.

snowflakelashes

I am really fighting the urge to hop in the truck and go buy something snackish (aka full of sugar and salt and fattttt, a lovely tripple threat to screw me up lol) argh!!!

Willa

Ho yeah let's talk about eating crappy stuff
Tonight I have to go downtown to make a deposit at my bank... passing in front of a food court...
graucho.gif

Ok I wont
Or if I do, it'll be healthy I promise!!!!!

Paramnesia

Oh sounds tempting.

Mum bought chocolate mud cake.... evil woman lol of course i had to have some........ actually my bros gf and I over the last 2 days ate it all =(