Weight Loss Group

SuSana

I ate birthday cake last night. I had to, my godson gave it to me! It was his birthday. I cut the slice in half so I wouldn't eat it all. I was supposed to work out last night but that didn't happen. I haven't really exercised in like a week, I don't know where my motivation went.

Willa

Finally went shopping last night and bought a super cute dress
I think it's my first dress since my 1997 prom...
th_LMAO.gif

It's very pin-up looking, but I need to lose a bit around my stomach so it fits well. My man think it's very cute, and he wants to buy me high heels to wear with.

That's a good motivation for me, fixing goals and having rewards at the end
I bought this dress for our travel to France this summer, normally I should lose weight until then, but I can make it fixed because my grandma is a good dressmaker.

We went to the restaurant last night, I had a thin tomato and basil pizza with shrimps, not too bad
graucho.gif

The bad day is today... ho ho... No lunch!

BitBitBabiGirl

I just started an excercise DVD called Turbo Jam. It is amazing. I love it. Pants that just a week ago were too tight to fit over my hips, actually go over my hips now, and i can button them.
smiles.gif

Most of all its fun and the music is pretty good too.

but bad me, i made a late night sandwich.

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitBitBabiGirl
I just started an excercise DVD called Turbo Jam. It is amazing. I love it. Pants that just a week ago were too tight to fit over my hips, actually go over my hips now, and i can button them.
smiles.gif

Most of all its fun and the music is pretty good too.

but bad me, i made a late night sandwich.

I love Turbo Jam! It's fun when you do it my problem is just getting motivated to do it! URGH

Bathing suit season is fast approaching and I'm freakin' out!!

BitBitBabiGirl

i cant wait until summer, then i can swim. Now thats a fun way to get in shape.

Yeah Turbo Jam is fun, and CHalean's perkyness is pretty infectious.
smiles.gif

pumpkincat210

I've reached my goal and then some, but i haven't excercised in a long time. I know I could feel better if i did this, but i haven't much motivation.

Paramnesia

I've been riding at night (taking one dog at a time with me, we have 2 dogs) but now I'm not allowed to because when I go the other dog start whining and it wakes up my goddam mother. So I dunno what I'm gunna do now, I can't go during the day because of my social anxiety. I was really getting into it too.

Today has been such a bad day food wise, PMS + depression = SUPER BAD

snowflakelashes

Parma can you at least walk both dogs at the same time. (I'm not a dog owner so not sure how you would manage that but 'dog walkers' seem to walk multiple dogs so maybe..?) I know its not the same as your enjoyable bike ride .

I've been LAZY so i need to get back into it. I am going to try and get some sleep tonight and hope I have good day and have a good aerobics class. I was super under the weather last week so I didn't do much at all. And I drank last night so I have a lot of Margaritta Calories to make up for this week. Yikers.

Paramnesia

I used to walk them together but our labrador is about 35kg and pulls the whole way, i just can't physically keep that up lol. That's why I ride, I think I'll try putting them inside whilst I take the other. The lab is fine inside just I might have to tie up the puppy. He's a whippet and a complete spazzo lol.

Getting motivation can be the hardest part ey,

SuSana

I am so happy! Yesterday I had my weigh in and I lost 5.2! So my 12 week total is 29.6 pounds!

I <3 Weight Watchers, it's so easy! Ok well not "easy" but nothing is restricted which I love.

And I got my exercise motivation back which probably helped with the loss.

Willa

Wow!!! That's amazing!!!!
choochoo.gif

As some of you might know, this weekend I'm leaving for New York
I'm on a budget, I'll walk a LOT, I might lose some weight over there
graucho.gif

Paramnesia

That's really fantastic susana, you must be so proud of yourself.

Oh goodluck willa, NY oh lucky you. I'd love to see NY one day, though I can imagine I'd completely indulge in fabulous food lol and all the stuff we don't have here eg. twinks (i don't even know what they are lol).

I just got back from a 20 minute ride, it was really good. I rode pretty hard so was puffing and sweating by the time I got home. Though it's 1:30am here lol. I've been meaning to check out a couple of fitness classes at the local gym too, but I chickened out because of my social anxiety, so I'll try next week.

Willa

Do you mean Twinkies?
twinkie.jpg

I never tried those, they look too fattening for me
lol.gif

I started to write down what restaurants I wanna try, but since I'm on a budget, it'll be small places. I'll try to eat well
yes.gif

I think I'm going to bring my pc, so I'll probably come on Specktra to tell you girls about my eating
th_DANCE.gif

SuSana

I never had a twinkie until I was in high school I think, it was alright nothing special. I can think of better more fattening things to eat lol.

Paramnesia

Lol yes I meant twinkies... I just forgot the 'ie' lol silly me.

Supposedly Australia is the most obese country in the world, I'm really surprised we beat the US, given we don't even have half of the fast food places here and we don't really have the option to upsize. Also we're quite sports orientated here.

Boasorte

I've been trying to lose weight for the longest, I turn 20 in August, and reall wanted to shed the weight for my 20th bday, but I get too embarssed to jog outside, and I can't afford a gym membership...kudos to all u ladies for sticking to it

Paramnesia

Have you tried exercising at night?
That's what I do (I suffer from social anxiety), you could always start off with a short 15 min walk and work up to more. I ride my bike and love it. Though I don't have my license so it's how I get around.

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
Have you tried exercising at night?
That's what I do (I suffer from social anxiety), you could always start off with a short 15 min walk and work up to more. I ride my bike and love it. Though I don't have my license so it's how I get around.

I have , and I like it, but now the weather is getting warm, the skunks and raccoons are coming out, I got chased by a raccoon who was chasing a cat last summer (crazy isn't it) and therefore I try not to stay outside past 9pm...

I do situps and stretches in the morning though ,but I really do like to run, and sometimes jog, as soon as I get another mp2 player though I'm gonna DO IT!

Paramnesia

Oh wow I never knew raccoons chased people lol. That's just crazy lol.

I have to say the wii fit board is pretty good, my dad's gf has one and it's quite addictive. I've been meaning to buy some hand weights so i can do a few exercises with them. Hopefully when I move I'll find a gym that has the weight class I used to do.

I've actually lost about 1-1.5kgs which for me is quite amazing, losing weight on my meds is pretty much impossible so it's nice to see the loss.

Latest posts