Westman Atelier

Mac-Guy

New truffle face trace contour stick for Atelier 7 skin and higher.

I might try it for a warmer contour look.

JerseyGirl

So, there’s now another highlight stick as well as a re-release of the limited holiday one. And WA is supposed to be available for purchase from Sephora. Hope they have displays because color matching her foundation has been difficult for many!

Winthrop44

So, there’s now another highlight stick as well as a re-release of the limited holiday one. And WA is supposed to be available for purchase from Sephora. Hope they have displays because color matching her foundation has been difficult for many!
I believe it may be online only.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Last year (I think?) it also went into Credo Beauty (think Sephora or Ulta but for "clean beauty" brands; US only), though I'm not sure if it's in their physical stores.

MaryJane

Just this out on Sephora. All of the products look nice but way too expensive. I don't mind paying for luxury brands if it something unique or the quality is exceptional but $88 for 3 basic eyeshadow shades - that is a hard pass for me.

Mac-Guy

Just this out on Sephora. All of the products look nice but way too expensive. I don't mind paying for luxury brands if it something unique or the quality is exceptional but $88 for 3 basic eyeshadow shades - that is a hard pass for me.

I have the Les Jours and I really enjoy it. I agree that it is very expensive, but I appreciate the product and use it a couple of times per week. I hit pan on the Tobacco shade. I plan on repurchasing it when I finish it. My only complaint is that Gucci should sell singles.