Westman Atelier

Winthrop44

Who else is excited about the new Mimi blush and the new highlighter stick in Nectar. I know I will love both. They are currently only available as a set together with Peau de Rose, which I have already. I hope it will be released as singles, though I might purchase the set and gift the super tinted highlighter.

This is the first I've heard of it so thanks for the heads up! Looks like an LE holiday set not yet available in the US? I hope the items will eventually be available separately.

Last edited:

Mac-Guy

This is the first I've heard of it so thanks for the heads up! Looks like an LE holiday set not yet available in the US? I hope the items will eventually be available separately.
It seems to be limited, but I am not sure if the set is limited or the products. I really love all the WA blushes. While I also like Kjaer Wise blushes, they go bad quite fast in comparison to WA.

I will see if I take a chance and wait if the products become available separately or if I just purchase the holiday set. I am surprised that it is not available in the US yet.

On a related note: Are you using WA again?

Winthrop44

It seems to be limited, but I am not sure if the set is limited or the products. I really love all the WA blushes. While I also like Kjaer Wise blushes, they go bad quite fast in comparison to WA.

I will see if I take a chance and wait if the products become available separately or if I just purchase the holiday set. I am surprised that it is not available in the US yet.

On a related note: Are you using WA again?

I've used the foundation again 3x so far -- twice on completly bare skin and today on top of Lala + a new EltaMD sunscreen I'm trying and so far so good.

Latest posts