Westman Atelier

Winthrop44

Who else is excited about the new Mimi blush and the new highlighter stick in Nectar. I know I will love both. They are currently only available as a set together with Peau de Rose, which I have already. I hope it will be released as singles, though I might purchase the set and gift the super tinted highlighter.

This is the first I've heard of it so thanks for the heads up! Looks like an LE holiday set not yet available in the US? I hope the items will eventually be available separately.

Last edited:

Mac-Guy

This is the first I've heard of it so thanks for the heads up! Looks like an LE holiday set not yet available in the US? I hope the items will eventually be available separately.
It seems to be limited, but I am not sure if the set is limited or the products. I really love all the WA blushes. While I also like Kjaer Wise blushes, they go bad quite fast in comparison to WA.

I will see if I take a chance and wait if the products become available separately or if I just purchase the holiday set. I am surprised that it is not available in the US yet.

On a related note: Are you using WA again?

Winthrop44

It seems to be limited, but I am not sure if the set is limited or the products. I really love all the WA blushes. While I also like Kjaer Wise blushes, they go bad quite fast in comparison to WA.

I will see if I take a chance and wait if the products become available separately or if I just purchase the holiday set. I am surprised that it is not available in the US yet.

On a related note: Are you using WA again?

I've used the foundation again 3x so far -- twice on completly bare skin and today on top of Lala + a new EltaMD sunscreen I'm trying and so far so good.

I love how their makeup line is free from paragons, silicons, sulphates, mercury and phthalates. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.

peanut

Nice YouTube video on WA. Of course, she's gorgeous and that helps. lol!

Also the brand review on her website is really thorough:

JerseyGirl

The new box seems to be available now in the US. I would like to see some swatches of these new colors or a review. Has anyone come across any?

Mac-Guy

The new box seems to be available now in the US. I would like to see some swatches of these new colors or a review. Has anyone come across any?

It is still not available in Europe.

It almost feels like a release of a MAC collection ten years ago. You wait forever and frantically check the website when you can finally place your order. A true fear of missing out moment.

If I knew that Gucci will release the shades individually at a later stage, I would just wait...

JerseyGirl

Yes, I agree... I didn't think I wanted anything this year and now I keep coming across these surprises... this set, brushes...

Mac-Guy

After I posted that it was sold out on her web-site, I saw it was available on Violet Grey. So I placed an order, hopefully I actually get it! Did you get yours yet? I'd like to know what you think...

I am waiting for mine to arrive. I am pretty sure I will like it. The peachy lit stick is just gorgeous and I also like the nude blush. I would have preferred a different superloaded highlight though...

JerseyGirl

Thanks for the video link, I was happy to see the products being used. I don’t have that super loaded highlight yet so I’m curious to try it. So far I like the peach one better than the bronze one. Hoping I like the pink one. Although with all the mask wearing I barely bother with anything on the cheeks because most of it gets rubbed off.

Mac-Guy

I got my box today. I am so happy with the highlighter and the blush. The highlighter stick is less iridescent than the original one, but I really love the subtle color. For those who love the glass skin look, this is just a dream come true. I also love the blush, it is a little bit more nude than Chouchette, which is my favorite everyday blush. I haven't touched the super loaded highlighter - I might gift it to a friend.

I really hope that the highlighter stick becomes part of the permanent line. The regular Lit stick last me about six months and I am on my third one. It is definitely an item that I will repurchase.

JerseyGirl

I got my box today. I am so happy with the highlighter and the blush. The highlighter stick is less iridescent than the original one, but I really love the subtle color. For those who love the glass skin look, this is just a dream come true. I also love the blush, it is a little bit more nude than Chouchette, which is my favorite everyday blush. I haven't touched the super loaded highlighter - I might gift it to a friend.

I really hope that the highlighter stick becomes part of the permanent line. The regular Lit stick last me about six months and I am on my third one. It is definitely an item that I will repurchase.
Great to hear that you are happy with the box. I'm looking forward to getting mine, hopefully Saturday, I think. Just checked WA web-site and it looks like it's available again.

JerseyGirl

I received my box! Agree with your observations. Still have to play more with the super loaded highlighter but so far everything is much nicer than I expected. The blush and light up stick are beautiful when combined.

Latest posts