Westman Atelier

Winthrop44

Gucci is coming out with a setting powder. I will get it, for sure. I'm scared of the price. I found her products last for a long time, though I'm not sure this will be true for a setting powder!
I finally got 0.5 and on my skin, it is slightly lighter than N. Both are a really good match for me. They are very close in color and undertone.

Hard to understand why she keeps adding more similar fair shades. Maybe it's just me. Anyway, I was not invited but a friend got an invite to a virtual unveiling and demo of a new product this Friday. I was thinking it might be fall lip colors given her recent tutorial but maybe it's the setting powder?

Mac-Guy

Hard to understand why she keeps adding more similar fair shades. Maybe it's just me. Anyway, I was not invited but a friend got an invite to a virtual unveiling and demo of a new product this Friday. I was thinking it might be fall lip colors given her recent tutorial but maybe it's the setting powder?

I really enjoy the idea of using multiple shades of foundation. I now use at least three. It is the most natural foundation that I have ever had. Each bullet is expensive, but having multiple shades make them really last. For those who just want to try it out and/or those who want to use different foundation each day, it is probably too expensive.

Please keep me posted about the virtual unveiling. I hope it is the setting powder.

I hit pan on the nude lip color. From what I understood is that there will be a refill available soon. I will definitely purchase.

Winthrop44

I really enjoy the idea of using multiple shades of foundation. I now use at least three. It is the most natural foundation that I have ever had. Each bullet is expensive, but having multiple shades make them really last. For those who just want to try it out and/or those who want to use different foundation each day, it is probably too expensive.

Please keep me posted about the virtual unveiling. I hope it is the setting powder.

I hit pan on the nude lip color. From what I understood is that there will be a refill available soon. I will definitely purchase.
It's a new set of Eye Pods called Rendez-Vous, described as "earthy".

Last edited:

Mac-Guy

I got Rendezvous and it is gorgeous. For those who are into Chantecaille and/or if you have the Butterfly quad, the brown and the apricot shade are similar, both in terms of finish and color. I use the apricot shade all over the lid and define the crease with the brown color and use Khaki as a liner. The new eye pods seems to have more staying power. I found it works better without a primer (again similar to Chantecaille).

For those who love a natural look, the eye pods are the way to go. They are expensive, however, I found that they do last me quite a bit. I will repurchase both Les Jours and Rendezvous once I have finished them. I hope for singles, but I have my doubts as Gucci is a business women.

I'm curious to learn about the third lip palette. I love the Nude one, mainly because it is so sheer, which translates really into a nude lip.

JerseyGirl

Let me know what you think. I'm still waiting for the European release.
Sorry I have been MIA. I saw your later post that you have the new pods and I agree with you 100%. I’m very curious about the new lip compact as well. I’m going to look for it now…

Latest posts