What fragrance do men compliment you on the most?

looovemac

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Who makes the infamous Angel? Is it the VS scent?

Well VS has an Angel too, but I'm sure most of the LADY'S are talking about Angel by Thierry Mugler. I
heart.gif
this fragrance!!!

Efionawade

ANYTHING with Vanilla!! It's said to be the most errotic scent to men. Something about Mother's Breast Milk having a slight sweetness to it that the scent of Vanilla reminds them of! It's this weird sexy maternal thing!

My man loooves my MAC MV.... Shoot I should know this, the gold capped one.

Mabelle

i only wear one perfume- pink sugar, and i always get guys stopping dead in their tracks and asking me if im wearing perfume. when i say yes they say "WOW! that smells amaizng!!"

smells like cotton candy
smiles.gif

Asela88

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomkitteh
Britney Spears' Fantasy, which smells like cotton candy too.
smiles.gif

I get complimented by this also..My man lovesss it..and has took it upon himself to buy me a new bottle everytime I use one up lol

Krista7

It's an ancient perfume--"Cake Batter" by the old company, "Smell This." It's straight-up vanilla and men and women both ask me what it is.

Sashan

L'Instant de Guerlain but I also gets tons of compliments from women on this fragrance.

Coco Mademoiselle gets compliments too.

Tinkerbell4726

NONE of my guy friends can get over D&G Light Blue. As soon as I walk near any of them with it on they freak out and sniff me lol

nichollecaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell4726
NONE of my guy friends can get over D&G Light Blue. As soon as I walk near any of them with it on they freak out and sniff me lol

I have that same experience with it!

BeccalovesMAC

my man never compliments me on stuff like that. When I go out I guys always ask what I wear. I only wear V-Sec Halo the discontinued parfume from the Dream Angels collection.

Patricia

men go absolutely crazy with, even gays

Hypnotic Poison - Dior
Hypnôse - Lancôme

both vanilla based, interesting...

SparklingWaves

Demeter fragrances. I have a few of those and I get compliments on them. The last one I ran out of was Sex on the Beach. What a silly name!

Efionawade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
men go absolutely crazy with, even gays

Hypnotic Poison - Dior
Hypnôse - Lancôme

both vanilla based, interesting...

I love Hypnose, and sometimes I'll even emphasize the vanilla in it by spraying a tiny bit of the strong vanilla fragrance from MAC (gold top, I can never remember which number is which, I need to get on that.)

Latest posts