What fragrance do men compliment you on the most?

ShesNoGhost

I used to get a lot of compliments when I wore Anna Sui Sui Dreams. I haven't worn that in years because I started to hate the scent.

snkatha

Angel by thierry mugler gets me loads of compliments also Gucci envy me gets noticed by men. Others are the body shop's moroccan rose usually gets compliments from men.

sinergy

amor amor from cacheral and far away from avon..i get so many compliments on those two fragrances!!

franken_stein

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
D&G Light Blue (men)
Jean Paul Gaultier ( men)
I don't wear perfume only men cologne, I like the fresh clean scent of men's cologne! Weird I know!

Heh, I kind of understand! I haven't ever worn men's cologne (I mean, I hardly even ever wear perfume, period) but I DO prefer men's deodorant, over women's, every time. Smells nicer to me! Plus it's pretty light so it's not like I smell totally MANLY haha.
smiles.gif

aeroerin

Back in middle/high school, I always got compliments when I was wearing Miami Glow by JLo, which was fruity, coconut-y, and dried down to vanilla & musk. Quite nice! But now my scent preferences have changed, so I'm on the prowl for that scent that'll make men go gaga. I've heard lavender & pumpkin pie is the most *ahem* arousing scent combination for men . . . wonder if anyone makes one like that!

Sushi~Flower

YSL Paris....so strange because I got it from a guy as a gift and thought it was way too strong, but when I wear it guys love it.

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi~Flower
YSL Paris....so strange because I got it from a guy as a gift and thought it was way too strong, but when I wear it guys love it.

i know, i always thought it was an older ladies smell, but i smelled it on a friend and was like omg what is that?!! its so nice
she told me, and i didnt believe her! lol
its lovely!

Sojourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroerin
But now my scent preferences have changed, so I'm on the prowl for that scent that'll make men go gaga. I've heard lavender & pumpkin pie is the most *ahem* arousing scent combination for men . . . wonder if anyone makes one like that!