What fragrance do men compliment you on the most?

Aremisia

For sure, armani Code is the frag that my bf LOVES on me--I bought it after he stopped me in my tracks while I was reading a magazine to flip back to the page with the perfume sample strip lol.
I have also gotten a ton of compliments (from guys and girls) on Britney Spears Fantasy, Versace Bright Crystal, and the most from Escada Magnetism
All of mine have vanilla/cotton candy notes in them too...I think we are on to something here!

TheDiesel

Nina

nina.jpg

MACLovin

for the most part D&G Light Blue, Armani Code, and it's d/c'd but Bath & body works White Tea Ginger... my bf looooves that one. I'm running low I have like an inch left in the bottle.
ssad.gif
I'm gonna be so sad when I run out, its one of my favorite scents!

Amantis

Pleasures by Estee Lauder definitely! Okay, I've got loads more perfume in stock, but Pleasures has sort of become my signature fragrance. It was Secret Wish by Anna Sui before, because my boyfriend and I bought it together as my "first real perfume" when we went shopping for fragrances, but a few months after, everybody else was wearing it! I honestly didn't feel special anymore, so I switched to Pleasures, which all men often compliment me on.

MrsMay

I usually get comments when I wear the following:

Dolce & Gabbana (the original one in the red box)
Coco by Chanel
Paris by YSL
So de la Renta by Oscar de la Renta

Funnily enough my hubby doesnt like perfume so never comments but it's other people who comment
lol.gif

piink_liily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell_dk
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh & also J-Lo´s Love At First Glow, but can´t find it in the stores anymore ......

Yes! I adore Love at First Glow! The nozzle on my last bottle of it broke though, so I was put off buying another one.

StyleWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell_dk
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh & also J-Lo´s Love At First Glow, but can´t find it in the stores anymore ......s

i just got that recently. check marshalls, tjmaxx, ross etc. they usually have em.

i mainly get compliments on VS fragrances.
also Gucci Envy Me

StyleWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by piink_liily
Yes! I adore Love at First Glow! The nozzle on my last bottle of it broke though, so I was put off buying another one.

im scared mine is gonna break because its hard to get the top off
th_dunno.gif

kittykit

D&G Light Blue - My male colleagues like this one, so does my bf.
Hugo Boss Femme
DKNY Be Delicious

HockeyChick04

DKNY Be Delicious is the only perfume I really get compliments on. I just started wearing it again about a week ago and have gotten at least 5 compliments since then.

Everybody keeps mentioning D&G light blue, I may have to check that one out.

girlygoo

loulou by cacharel, an oldie but a goody, nobody wears it under 30 so it smells so unusual to younger men, and perhaps reminds older men of a sexy woman from their past? anyway works like a charm x

ShockBunnie

My bf loves extremely fruity lotions and sprays on me like VS Pure Seduction...

I used to get complimented on V&R Flowerbomb when I went out by older ladies so that was weird!

Amantis

I find that men seem to love Estee Lauder's Pleasures on me. Especially when I'm ballroom dancing and I spray a bit on the wrists and neck, they would compliment me on the scent.
greengrin.gif

Though I have to admit that I'm enjoying dabbing on men's cologne lately - Escada Sentiment Homme seems to work well on me.

lilrumpkinkb

Armani Code Sheer by far! Got it for Xmas this past year, and wore it for the rest of winter since it is a bit heavier. Funny story actually; was running late for school one morning and sprayed a bit too much while in a rush out the door, and when i sat down, late, in class the guy next to me said "you smell really good today" in front of a silent class, pretty loudly. I hadn't even taken it off my coat ye, so was even more potent smelling once i took it off! haha

PinkFluffyDice

Three main ones, I always get comments from older men (lol) when wearing any Christian Dior poison (midnight, the green one, etc), with Jean Paul Gualtier with the female body, names slipped my mind? classique? Idk and DKNY red delcious. Otherwise I hear from my bf, old boss etc that im wearing too much (even if im not) when wearing a lot of the lighter celeb perfumes like fantasy, curious etc. Ah well, I wear them for myself so it doesn't matter =)

User27

I used to live by Clinique Happy and Liz Claibourne Curves but my fiance actually liked a new one I brought in the house. He's now hooked on the Estee Lauder Sensuous perfume they released....flowery yet kind of musky without leading to asthma attacks. Snuck it in 2 months ago and he loves the stuff...next I'll probably find him in my thongs and playing in my MAC.
nope.gif

If you're wearing it on a dinner date or something, I always dab some in the cleft of my bosom as well but beware, foreplay later and they get a mouthful of alcohol. Who knew mothers would pass down to us dab the wrists and behind the ears but put too many splashes on and you'll smell like you work in a brothel? I still make sure I use moderation so people don't offer me ten dollars late night at the Inner Harbor here.

***If you don't own Shalimar, that one is nookietastic. That stuff is erotica in a bottle.

Latest posts