What is your favorite dazzleglass?

wishingforsn0w

ahhh i really need to find comet blue too! i reaaaaally hope they repromote it this year or something.. i would be so happy if they did!

wizzer3245

Another vote for Baby Sparks for me. It's so beautiful
greengrin.gif

SmokeSignal16

Comet Blue #1 on my list for sure! Although I really love all of mine the same so I can't exactly pick a fav but Comet Blue edges them out by a small amount lol. I'm super excited for the Euristocrats dazzleglasses also! I don't know if Comet Blue will come back though, my MA told me the reason it wasn't relaunched was something that had to do with the glitter in it so who knows?

matsubie

i finally drove out to the nearest CCO in ny (still a 45 minute drive) and purchased comet blue dazzleglass - i asked for two but the girl gave me 1 comet blue and 1 money, honey instead. i really like money, honey so i wasn't really upset except, comet blue, i can't purchase at the mac counter/stores anymore.

anyway, comet blue is gorgeous. i tried it on top of lollipop loving and i loved it! i also tried money, honey over dubonnet (i wore dubonnet today but i had money, honey in my makeup bag from the day before) and it was gorgeous as well. hehe.

TangoMT

1- Comet Blue! Definitely don't have anything else like this in my collection, plus my husband gave me the CRAZIEST look when he first saw me using this, like "Blue...? Really?"
th_crazy2.gif
I still laugh thinking about that!
2- Date Night
3- Get Rich Quick

VintageAqua

I only have date night and love alert and love them both! Im waiting on smile, rags to riches and baby sparks to come in the mail though!

Sounds like I really need funtabulous since it seems to be a favorite.

Latest posts