What is your favorite dazzleglass?

Wow i see lots of comet blue fav's. I saw it too at the CCO but it seems like it was the last one as the sampler....and mine is home safe and sound..... BRAND SPANKIN NEW....
smiles.gif

But i must say my fav out of:
miss dynamite,
comet blue
sugarrimmed
money honey
smile
..........is SMILE!!!! Im thinking of getting seconds. Im not the type to get seconds of much but this just make me so happy!

sharkbytes

I'm loooovin Rags to Riches...so so pretty, especially over Pervette lipstick. I have to go back for Baby Sparks though
smiles.gif

stickles

Today my fav is funtabulous, but if I look at my collection of air bubbles, Like Venus has got the biggest one!

XxXxX

Goldyrocks and Miss Dynamite!!

I'm going back for Utterly Posh and Stop! Look! tomorrow. I use Goldyrocks so much I'm gonna need a backup before it goes away! I can't wait to get Baby Sparks, Funtabulous, and one day I'm gonna need Comet Blue! I hope to see that one back! I know I'm gonna end up w a bunch of them lol

L1LMAMAJ

the MA tried sugar rimmed on me and i looooooooooove it but i don't like paying a lot for l/g. i know it's d/g but i still think it's quite expensive. so yea i don't own any d/g.
ssad.gif

blinkymei

love alert was my first love... but now I am patiently waiting for Rue di Rouge! and Local Color... im gonna B2M for these babies

pokiedot

I am in love with Utterly Posh. It looks SO pretty on me... I have strawberry blonde hair and it really seems to work well with that. I actually bought a backup and I don't usually do that!

cutey.gif

XxXxX

So I got the Stop! Look! and Utterly Posh bringing me to 4 d/gs owned now...

Miss Dynamite
Goldyrocks
Stop! Look!
Utterly Posh

I love how Stop! Look! looks over Secret Crush See Thru Lip Color
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

TwistedFaith

Pleasure Principle is my fave. But I also love...

Get Rich Quick
Money Honey
Smile
Spanking Rich
Bare Necessity

Heck, I love them all!

geeko

It's miss dynamite dazzleglass for me. It looks bronzey in the tube but goes on a nice orangy peach on my lips.