Kitty Kouture
Rags To Riches

Followed very closely by ~
Date Night
Extra Amps

Of course this could all change when Vie Veneto arrives...LOL
greengrin.gif

pff19291

:'( I WANT THEM ALL!! I went to the store yesterday, but instead ended up getting some more HK stuff. Tomorrow im going to get date night and maybe one of the LE ones (probably Money, Honey). Also, they are letting us b2m for them, so exciting!! Too bad I just b2m for a boring e/s.

Prototype83

COMET BLUE!! I was sad to see that it hadn't been repromoted...the color makes me happy :0)

2nd fave would be Funtabulous

wishingforsn0w

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsubie
i finally drove out to the nearest CCO in ny (still a 45 minute drive) and purchased comet blue dazzleglass - i asked for two but the girl gave me 1 comet blue and 1 money, honey instead. i really like money, honey so i wasn't really upset except, comet blue, i can't purchase at the mac counter/stores anymore.

anyway, comet blue is gorgeous. i tried it on top of lollipop loving and i loved it! i also tried money, honey over dubonnet (i wore dubonnet today but i had money, honey in my makeup bag from the day before) and it was gorgeous as well. hehe.

ahh! omg girl i am incredibly jealous! i have been looking all over for comet blue dg at any CCO (only got into mac like dec last year so i missed out on that) and have had no luck at all! ive made 2.5 hour drives in search of it like four times in the past few months and still no luck.. i even called CCOs over in the next state, but still no for me
ssad.gif
sounds great tho, hope you enjoy it!

matsubie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishingforsn0w
ahh! omg girl i am incredibly jealous! i have been looking all over for comet blue dg at any CCO (only got into mac like dec last year so i missed out on that) and have had no luck at all! ive made 2.5 hour drives in search of it like four times in the past few months and still no luck.. i even called CCOs over in the next state, but still no for me
ssad.gif
sounds great tho, hope you enjoy it!

yeah, i was pretty lucky....and thought i was even luckier b/c the girl at the cco told me i could get more comet blue if i wanted but she ended up giving me a different d/g. good luck on your search. i know cco's get shipments once a month and hopefully, one of the ccos near you will get comet blue in stock. =)

MissResha

i just got back from Macy's. i only bought one, but jesus it was so hard to just buy one because they are SO GORGEOUS. i got fantabulous and the name speaks for itself.

Makeup Emporium

I love them all! If I have to narrow it down I would say Sugarrimmed and Baby Sparks.

The Vie Veneto from the Euristocrats II collection looks great as well!
yes.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i just got back from Macy's. i only bought one, but jesus it was so hard to just buy one because they are SO GORGEOUS. i got fantabulous and the name speaks for itself.

Well yeah since you changed the name
th_LMAO.gif

MissResha

damn ur right lol.

and im sorry but these damn dazzleglasses are way too pretty. i have to have like 4 more.
ssad.gif