What kinda vehicle do YOU drive?/What's your dream car?

brianjenny17

i have a 2007 volkswagon jetta .. i lovveee ittt<3 but in all honesty &&the risk of sounding like a complete loser, my dream car would be a lime green volkswagon beetle .. the jetta was a graduation present (imagine my face) but people laugh at me because they think the car i have now is better, but i still have a special place in my heart for the bug

mtrimier

^^^ my mom used to have a sky blue bug when I was little. i wanted to paint clouds on it soooo bad!

I used to want a Hummer (he he), but a REAL one like Army surplus or something (not like they would sell them, though), I had all sorts of running stuff over, demolition derby daydreams.
tong.gif

I think the next car I get would be more of a toy car. Some sort of convertible to take my gran around in so she can look like a pimp.
winks.gif

She always wanted a convertible but my grandfather refused because back then they weren't as safe as now. He was scared to death of her rolling over and dying. They were so cute together.
smiles.gif

ClaireAvril

Oh yes.. i would also take an Audi A3 or A4 if someone was looking to just hand one to me. I drove a recent model VW Jetta as a rental last year when someone REVERSED INTO MY CAR on the road. It performed well but ate more gas than my civic --i think the jetta has a larger engine or something?! I also like the rabbit - its so cute and cuddly.

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by shea_47
Agreed! It's a waste of money and contributes to killing the environment. Plus those things must be a pain in the bum to park. Too wide, too expensive and an uncomfortable ride...all for the status of owning a hummer. Blegh.

LOL the status of being silly. I am sorry. When I see people in those cars.. i think.. you're a bit foolish.
I saw a Jeep in a parking lot and on the back of it it read 'if I wanted a hummer i'd ask your girlfriend'.
I usually wouldn't like that.. but because I hate hummers so much i think its quite funny. I also drove a hummer H3 once and HATED it of course.

kimmy

i drive a 2003 ford focus ZX3 right now, i love it. my dad just upgraded the brakes and put power slot rotors on it and we put some bling on it.
smiles.gif
gets good gas mileage and is very, very safe (i know from personal experience that it holds up really wel.
winks.gif
) it's got quite a few miles on it though, so within the next two or three years i think i'll be getting myself into a 2006 ford ranger, the four door one so i can take my doggie more places.

someday though, i want a competition orange 2003 ford mustang mach one and a hemi orange 2009 dodge challenger r/t model. my dad's going to help me buy the latter hopefully next year after i finish my job training.
smiles.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieR429
Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

no.

My explorer has 200k on it and it runs strong, actually all of the ford vehicles in our family have more than 150k on the clock and all of them run strong with general maintenance.(like any car) I used to own a Acura However.. that was a pile of crap. and out of all the other cars I am around I find that actually Toyota's are the least reliable. but that's just speaking from personal experience.

BaDKiTTy69

I drive 2004 Jeep Liberty. I love my baby. Not even sure what car would I want to have next. I love SUVs. As long as I will be living in snow area it will have to be an SUV.

User35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
I think the crappiest car on the road right now is the Hummer. Absolute garbage. It performs badly and just guzzles gas. Why waste your money?

H2's are the most ticketed cars in america. Rightfully so I think, most of the drivers are inconsiderate idiots who deserve every ticket they get. Newsflash stuck up hummer drivers...they arent that nice...you arent that rich...and your big old tank of a car and lack of driving skills makes me want to pull you over even more.

xsnowwhite

I currently have an '02 nissan pathfinder. I need 4wheel drive so it works. Plus it's got a nice stereo and everything. Though my dream car is a black range rover sport!
smiles.gif
like that will ever happen though, haha.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
I currently have an '02 nissan pathfinder. I need 4wheel drive so it works. Plus it's got a nice stereo and everything. Though my dream car is a black range rover sport!
smiles.gif
like that will ever happen though, haha.

You can have my husband's...But you will have to take his ass with it...yeah he's on my list today!!
fight.gif
th_stormy.gif

shea_47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz Pina
I love my 2005 legend lime mustang but it is cursed.
ssad.gif

shockt.gif
Lime green!? AMAZING! haha. It's too bad that it's gone all el diablo on you though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I drive a 2002 Honda Civic.

Common or not, it's a reliable vehicle from what I've heard and it's all yours baby!
tong.gif
Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjenny17
i have a 2007 volkswagon jetta .. i lovveee ittt<3 but in all honesty &&the risk of sounding like a complete loser, my dream car would be a lime green volkswagon beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrimier
^^^ my mom used to have a sky blue bug when I was little. i wanted to paint clouds on it soooo bad!

Oooh, i'm totally jealous of the Jetta. Volks is such a good company! I wanted a lime green beetle as well, until I drove a small car in a blizzard and was traumatized, haha.

I used to want a Hummer (he he), but a REAL one like Army surplus or something (not like they would sell them, though), I had all sorts of running stuff over, demolition derby daydreams.
tong.gif
[/quote]

tong.gif
That's too funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
I drive 2004 Jeep Liberty. I love my baby. Not even sure what car would I want to have next. I love SUVs. As long as I will be living in snow area it will have to be an SUV.

Snow+small cars=doom. Even the altima was difficult to deal with in a snow storm. I'm growing fond of SUV's, I find the styling has gotten a lot better than when I was looking for used ones back in 2005.

SpringDancer

I drive a 2008 Suzuki Swift and I love it! It's small so it's great for people like me who can't park to save their lives
winks.gif
It's very comfortable and fun to drive. The minuses are it's very lightweight - so it's very "jumpy" on bumpy roads and tends to move between lanes independently on windy days... also, the trunk is very small so I guess it's not a very practical car for those of you who have kids.
But all in all it's a great car!

TISH1124

Right now My brother weighs a ton so that will be good for him
th_LMAO.gif
The military is not keeping him thin by any means !

shea_47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringDancer
I drive a 2008 Suzuki Swift and I love it!

One of my close friends has a swift! In the light blue/periwinkle colour! It's a great car for getting around the city but I noticed that the wind tended to blow us onto the shoulder sometimes. But the easy to park thing is so worth it!
tong.gif