What kinda vehicle do YOU drive?/What's your dream car?

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
no, you didn't compare it to the sequoia , I did.

sigh.gif
nevermind.

i meant - you highlighted something i wrote, then spoke about the hummer and tickets (none of which i spoke about) so you must have been trying to respond to someone else's message.

Flaminbird

This is mine a 2000 Trans Am. I've had it for 7 yrs now and my b/f and I have done all the work ourselves on it except for the flames which were done in 2002 with money from my divorce
tong.gif
. We installed a cam in the fall of 2007 and now it has 405 RWHP and 388 TQ. It's nice and loud too
greengrin.gif
. I bought it stock btw...it was just a plain ole Formula and now is a Trans Am. I bought a Trans Am spoiler from someone in West Virginia. My b/f was a sweetie...drove is out there and brought the spoiler back on the top of an Explorer. Then I had a minor accident which broke up the front bumper so rather then replace it with a Firebird/Formula one I bought a Trans Am front bumper
greengrin.gif

here it is just a week or two after I got it in November 2001.

118529166_fwcU4-M.jpg

And how it looks now

347694111_Yj6UV-L.jpg

Here it is at the track right after I got the WS9 hood. I saved up enough money by April of last year to get it painted with flames to match the original work on the sides.

222896723_tFfnD-M.jpg

223577942_6AKiS-M.jpg

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
i meant - you highlighted something i wrote, then spoke about the hummer and tickets (none of which i spoke about) so you must have been trying to respond to someone else's message.

So you didn't say that the Hummer was the worst car on the road? (not in those exact terms but something along those lines) Because I thought that is what I had highlighted, and I also commented on Tickets of hummers, which Someone else brought up in relationship to your original post.

Latest posts