What kinda vehicle do YOU drive?/What's your dream car?

Okami08

I have a 1997 Nissan Sentra in powderpaint ice blue - she's my baby.
heart.gif
She's the car I learned to drive in (she was my dad's before she was mine) and I bought her after I moved out of my parents' house. From my wilder days, I know she'll break 110mph.
sweatdrop.gif

My dream vehicle is a Yamaha R6 motorcycle. Well, an R6 and my baby - I'll have her until the day I can't fix her up anymore.
heart.gif

COBI

I have an Mercedes SLK320 ("summer car", LOVE it) and an H3 ("winter car", HATE it). They get about the same gas mileage.

I will be trading the H3 at the end of this year (YAY and FINALLY). I am leaning towards going back to the Land Rover LR3; I had one before and LOVED it. I was considering the Range Rover (or RR Sport), but there's not much cargo room compared to the LR3, plus the LR3 can have a 3rd row of seats added (which I had in my last one and it was very convenient at times to have the jump seats there.) I'm also considering Mercedes, BMW and Acura with 4WD/AWD options.

MACa6325xi

Right now I'm driving a 2005 Scion TC which I love because "I own it." No car payments. It's great on gas and it's fun to drive. I used to have a dream car:"Audi's", until my husband and I actually bought one and they are fantastic to drive but a pain in the ass as far as reliability. I still love my "Audi's" but, it's no longer my dream car. Due to the economy, my dream car is one that I don't have to make payments on or use premium gas.

shea_47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okami08
I have a 1997 Nissan Sentra in powderpaint ice blue - she's my baby.
heart.gif

My dream vehicle is a Yamaha R6 motorcycle. Well, an R6 and my baby - I'll have her until the day I can't fix her up anymore.
heart.gif

Nice! And nice choice of colour too! And a motorcycle would be super cool.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI
I have an Mercedes SLK320 ("summer car", LOVE it) and an H3 ("winter car", HATE it). They get about the same gas mileage.

Fancy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACa6325xi
Right now I'm driving a 2005 Scion TC which I love because "I own it." No car payments. It's great on gas and it's fun to drive. I used to have a dream car:"Audi's", until my husband and I actually bought one and they are fantastic to drive but a pain in the ass as far as reliability. I still love my "Audi's" but, it's no longer my dream car. Due to the economy, my dream car is one that I don't have to make payments on or use premium gas.

You so nailed my dream car: one that costs nothing! Haha

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI

I will be trading the H3 at the end of this year (YAY and FINALLY). I am leaning towards going back to the Land Rover LR3; I had one before and LOVED it. I was considering the Range Rover (or RR Sport), but there's not much cargo room compared to the LR3, plus the LR3 can have a 3rd row of seats added (which I had in my last one and it was very convenient at times to have the jump seats there.) I'm also considering Mercedes, BMW and Acura with 4WD/AWD options.

Ohhhh get the RR...My husband drives one and it's pretty darn sexy cute ....Of course...his has a tad too many mods for my liking ...

rover.jpg

vocaltest

Hopefully this will be my car soon, providing my brother doesn't sell it!

IMG_2392.jpg

And this is my brothers current car, I want.

DSC00343i.jpg

My ideal car is this though. Yes I like Golfs haha:

YouTube - R32 Symphony

Not all of them of course. Just the one :p. Or an Audi R8.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril

I would love a BMW 1 or 3 series. Or a Range Rover Please.
I think the crappiest car on the road right now is the Hummer. Absolute garbage. It performs badly and just guzzles gas. Why waste your money?

I just want to point out that The H2, and a car of the same size, such as the Toyota Sequoia, Get the same Gas mileage, and the Sequoia actually does WORSE on an emissions test. I think the Sequoia was ranked one of the TOP polluting cars in the United states A year or so back.

The reason the H2 is the most ticketed car , is because of the type or person who buys that car, have you EVER seen one not driving like a total douche? I haven't, but none the less, if all those people went out and bought volkswagen bugs, those would be the most ticketed car. Its the person not the car.

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Ohhhh get the RR...My husband drives one and it's pretty darn sexy cute ....Of course...his has a tad too many mods for my liking ...

rover.jpg

I def like the looks of the RR Sport. I personally towards running everything at "factory". I don't mind paying for the car itself, but I have a lot of other things I'd rather do with my money than put more of it into the car.
smiles.gif

The only thing I don't like about the RR Sport is the limited cargo area. But all of the vehicles on my short list have limited/smaller cargo areas with the exception of the LR3. Of course, I'd be lying if I didn't say that the $20k price difference will likely factor in at some point, too. Especially if for the $20k I am giving up the additional room and potential for seating.

TISH1124

^^^ I know...I loved it before the mods...But My Husband is a Successful Thug type guy and he likes his Vehicles pimped out...I keep mine factory...

This was it b4 mods

rover2.jpg

You're right not much Cargo room...but we don't travel much in it and he's the only one that uses it really

peachy pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by shea_47
mmm, porsche

I love the black Cayman S!!!
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/data?p...d=igdA039Ri.1o

And my fav Aston Martin is this one:
Aston-Martin-Vanquish%20S.jpg

TEEHEE <333

Oh well. But in 2 or 3 years my Mom's gonna sell her 'vert, and buy a new one. Either a Mini or (more likely) an Audi TT, because she's been in love with that car for ever.
I'm hoping, if it'll be the TT, for that gray:
audi_tt_dolphin_grey.jpg

Yay. It's not gonna be a convertible again tho. Still nice
smiles.gif

peachy pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
Hopefully this will be my car soon, providing my brother doesn't sell it!

IMG_2392.jpg

And this is my brothers current car, I want.

DSC00343i.jpg

My ideal car is this though. Yes I like Golfs haha:

YouTube - R32 Symphony

Not all of them of course. Just the one :p. Or an Audi R8.

AWWW!
Since I had to drive Golf at driver's ed I'm so in love with them. Recently I started liking the polo.

VW Family all the way!! Porsche, Audi, and the VWs...

MxAxC-_ATTACK

People always pronounce Porsche and Jaguar wrong.

its not "Porsh" or "Jag-wire"

Its "Por-SHA"and "Jag-war". pet peeve. lol

edit, Thought of another one, when People refer to BMW cars as "Beamers" when its actually "Bimmer"

a Beamer is a BMW motorcycle.

peachy pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
People always pronounce Porsche and Jaguar wrong.

Good I'm German talking about the pronounciation of German cars. When I was in the States, no one would believe me that the "actual" pronounciation of "Porsche" IS more "Porsha" than "Porsh". But since it is...
smiles.gif

mtrimier

Quote:
a Beamer is a BMW motorcycle.

Didn't know that. Learn something new every day.
smiles.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
If you're in the UK and you're from chav background you pronounce it 'beamer' haha.

yeah most people in America call it "beamer" also.
but its wrong.

ClaireAvril

Quote:
I just want to point out that The H2, and a car of the same size, such as the Toyota Sequoia, Get the same Gas mileage, and the Sequoia actually does WORSE on an emissions test. I think the Sequoia was ranked one of the TOP polluting cars in the United states A year or so back.

The reason the H2 is the most ticketed car , is because of the type or person who buys that car, have you EVER seen one not driving like a total douche? I haven't, but none the less, if all those people went out and bought volkswagen bugs, those would be the most ticketed car. Its the person not the car.

still crap though. Though I didn't compare it to the sequoia...
th_DANCE.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
still crap though. Though I didn't compare it to the sequoia...
th_DANCE.gif

no, you didn't compare it to the sequoia , I did.

sigh.gif
nevermind.

Smokin' Jo

i currently drive a 2008 Charger in "steel blue" with matching spolier, 22" inch chrome/back rims, and a pretty good aftermarket sound system. I love my baby because of the room and because it prrrrs like a kitty, a big kitty but I would still trade that bad boy for a jaguar or M3 any day!!

Latest posts