What MAC item have you used up the fastest?

JStarJStar

Normally, it takes me forever to finish anything.... BUT, I got the Naked Honey Skin Salve a couple weeks ago and it's practically finished! It's pretty small, and I have pretty dry skin.... and the rest, as they say, is history!

What MAC items have you used up quickest? What items do you *wish* you used up more quickly?

GlamQueen21

I have used up Sugarrimmed d/g, Baby Sparks d/g, Goldyrocks d/g and Extra Amps d/g the fastest and dazzleglasses are the easiest to finish within a week.

JStarJStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I have used up Sugarrimmed d/g, Baby Sparks d/g, Goldyrocks d/g and Extra Amps d/g the fastest and dazzleglasses are the easiest to finish within a week.

How often do you re-apply? I have been working on sugarrimmed for a LONG time... (which is ok, cuz I LOVE it a LOT, lol, but I've been trying to make sure I actually use up some of my items instead of them going bad, and it never seems to end!)

gildedangel

My Studio Fix Powder! But I hate when I begin to finish it because it becomes so hard to get all of the product out from around the edges. I am OCD about finishing every little bit of product lol.

JStarJStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_my_apple
my pressed powders go really fast! esp. my blot powder lol. what can i say i HATE the shine.

Just wanted to say that I love your signature, it's so sweet. Whenever I read it, I feel a little jealous (but in a good way, lol)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
My Studio Fix Powder! But I hate when I begin to finish it because it becomes so hard to get all of the product out from around the edges. I am OCD about finishing every little bit of product lol.

OOOOH ME TOO! I hate to waste anything!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStarJStar
How often do you re-apply? I have been working on sugarrimmed for a LONG time... (which is ok, cuz I LOVE it a LOT, lol, but I've been trying to make sure I actually use up some of my items instead of them going bad, and it never seems to end!)

I re-applied like 2 times a day when I first got it when "Red" She Said collection came out last year and that's when I fell lin love with the dazzleglasses.

JStarJStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I re-applied like 2 times a day when I first got it when "Red" She Said collection came out last year and that's when I fell lin love with the dazzleglasses.

Lol, thanks for the reply. I also love them.... they are so sparkly and pretty.... *sigh*

macJunki

MSF in Medium/Dark Natural/Shimmer
Studio Fix Fluid
Expensive Pink e/s
Opal Lustreglass
th_DANCE.gif

ShortnSassy

bronzer in golden and my blacktrack fluidline. i recently had to re-purchase creme d'nude cremesheen and i've never gone through a lipstick this quickly before!

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel

When this happens to me, I crush up the remaining powder and just use it as a loose powder. That way there is no waste.
smiles.gif

coquetayloca

The one thing that I have truly used down to the last drop is Beaux the lustreglass and Woodwinked is the only eyeshadow I have hit pan on. Thats about it.

AjaAbeni

Mostly Lip products. Dazzleglasses, lipglasses, mascara. everything else i have too much of!!!!

Susanne

Face Powder (Blot Powder, Select Sheer Powder, Bronzer)
Plushlash Mascara
Cult of Fave lipglass
Springsheen blush

Edit: Brush Cleanser and Fix +
winks.gif