What MAC item have you used up the fastest?

IDontKnowMomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
oww and brush cleaner to

Ohh, I forgot about that. I don't use their brush cleaner anymore. Too expensive.

Miss Dynamite

The only item that I'm even close to using up is Ms Fizz Dazzleglass, but I've had that for about a year now and it still has almost half of a tube. Dazzleglasses don't seem as easy to use up as people say they are, cause I used to use this one daily and reapply at least once a day.

yodagirl

Brush Cleaner and Fix+ Spray
smiles.gif

foxxylatina07

Viva Glam II and the cleanse off oil ( I use it to clean my brushes too so there you go. LOL) Everything else I have too much of. *Sigh*

JStarJStar

I'm so with everyone on the "everything else I have too much of" bandwagon.... I use Prescriptives foundation and concealor, and I go through that fairly regularly.... I wish I used MAC so at least I could B2M it, but I'm afraid of breaking out even more than I already do..... I switched to the prep and prime transparent powder, so I'm going through that pretty quickly as well... (used to use Prescriptives magic powder)

tepa1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
Mascara and Dazzleglass.
Its hard to finish up anything else quickly. I have too much makeup!

I totally agree with you! I have too much stuff to put a dent in anything!
winkiss.gif
Other than that, I would say that it's Fix + for me.

TamEva Le Fay

Great thread!

I used to go through the Studio Fix Fluid like water before I purchased the little pump accessory that attaches to the bottle. The best investment - that little thing!

Now I'm able to make the bottle last longer, and it ensures the product is less likely to dry out due to overexposure to the air every time the cap came off .

I still go through a lot of Studio Fix Fluid as well as Fix+, Studio Fix Powder, and of course those darned Dazzleglasses!

ssad.gif
tong.gif

mdjmsj

I haven't gone through anything yet (geez, I have a ton and can't imagine finishing any of my lipsticks/lipglosses!) but I've put the biggest dent into my Painterly Paint pot and have used almost 50% of my Studio Sculpt Foundation.

MrsMay

I usually go through a bottle of cleanse off oil every 4 months or so, the only other things I have used up completely are Studio Tech, Studio Fix, mascara and a Dollymix blush

RedRibbon

My mum uses MAC powder and she goes through that really really quickly, I only use Rimmel's Stay Matte powder and I use it everyday just like she does but she FLIES through her MAC powder, everytime I go to see her she's either touched the pan/needs to buy a new one.

As shameful as it sounds I have never finished off a single product makeup wise, I've chucked stuff out but that doesn't really count. The only thing I've touched the pan on is my YSL palette pop and even that was a sample which has pan showing after a year of using it every single day..well worth the money IMO.

PurpleOrchid

Honestly, just the basics - brush cleaner, and prep & prime SPF 50. In terms of actual makeup, I have way too much of it to actually use it up anytime soon!