What MAC item have you used up the fastest?

JStarJStar

I really need to get a pump for my foundation, and your post has just given me another reason to get one.... does anyone know if the MAC pumps fit on prescriptives bottles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamEva Le Fay
Great thread!

I used to go through the Studio Fix Fluid like water before I purchased the little pump accessory that attaches to the bottle. The best investment - that little thing!

Now I'm able to make the bottle last longer, and it ensures the product is less likely to dry out due to overexposure to the air every time the cap came off .

I still go through a lot of Studio Fix Fluid as well as Fix+, Studio Fix Powder, and of course those darned Dazzleglasses!

ssad.gif
tong.gif

Dayjoy

I used up an entire tube of Oh Baby lipglass and replaced it. I have also used an entire tube of Vinyl lipstick--including scraping out the dregs with a lipbrush. It's discontinued but I have two backups.

hello_my_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStarJStar
I'm so with everyone on the "everything else I have too much of" bandwagon.... I use Prescriptives foundation and concealor, and I go through that fairly regularly.... I wish I used MAC so at least I could B2M it, but I'm afraid of breaking out even more than I already do..... I switched to the prep and prime transparent powder, so I'm going through that pretty quickly as well... (used to use Prescriptives magic powder)

first off thank you so much!!!! on the compliment about my sig lol. but what's funny is i had alot of problems with M.A.C breaking me out when i first started using it but it was weird the more i used it, the more it actually cleared my skin and i didnt break out. i tried MUFE HD foundation and WHOAAAA i got a free ticket to pimple city. lol.

LMD84

the brush cleaner and fix+ are the only things i go through really... have too much to use up shadows and glosses!!

jungleland

I used completely only the skin refined zone treatment, I have dazzleglasses and cremsheen with only a few weeks to go and, I don't know if it's count but I have also 2 broken technakohls
angry.gif
!

SuSana

I have a few: brush cleaner, MSF Natural, Studio Fix powder, Stilife paint, Bare Study paint pot, Lingering brow pencil, Fix+, Phloof! e/s, and Bare Necessity dazzleglass.

atwingirl

Brush Cleanser (I finally put it in a small spray bottle, a small batch at a time and that seems to make the bottle last longer), Half-N-Half l/s, Whirl l/p, Brule and Quarry e/s, Lust and Clear l/g. These staples seem to always be empty and need to be replaced most often!

kariii

For all you ladies that go through brush cleaner like crazy. PUT IT IN A SPRAY BOTTLE. Spray your brushes then wipe them down, it will last wayyy longer.

to answer the OP, I have gone through like 2 love nectars l/g and instant gold l/g. I have to buy studio fix fluid and MSF natural about every two months. I have finished So ceylon MSF. Hit the pan on twinks e/s, expensive pink e/s, carbon e/s and brule e/s. Face Prep and prime, strobe cream, blot powder and studio finish concealer. OH i have also finished partyline lipstick and mascaras, of course! WOW!