What to do with a broken Shadestick?

labwom

Awesome thank you! My Penny shadestick just broke the other day! Good thing I didn't buy a new one tongiht cause I almost did and now I that fixed it, it's like brand new again! I love this site.

littlepickle

Reviving an old thread - I went to use my Lucky Jade shadestick today for St Patricks and the tip fell off. Okay then, I thought and gently patted it in - nope, wasn't having it, it came out again. So I figured I'd lost an inch of shadestick but it wasn't the biggest deal ever, I didn't use it much. Twisted up the tube to try again and a crumbled mess of shadestick comes tumbling out! I'm gentle with my things, it hasn't been thrown around - it's really dry and crumbly and horrible. I've had it a year or so and always found it a pain in the butt to apply as it always pulls at my eyelids and ends up looking quite 'crepey'. I was given it by my boyfriend's sister as she never used it so I can't return it to a MAC store, I suspect it is dried up though I always kept the lid on securely. Is there anything I do to rejuvenate it? Melt it down perhaps?