What will/did you name your Children.

FiestyFemme

I've always loved the name Hannah Grace, but the future SIL's name is Hannah, so that's out. Right now, I'm really loving Sophia Grace (Sophie as a nickname). I think that's adorable!
smiles.gif
No matter what first name my daughter ends up with, I'm 99% sure Grace will be her middle name.

As for boys, I love the name Ezra. I'm tossing around the idea of Ezra Hosea, but I just don't know.

I'm glad this isn't a decision I have to make anytime soon! I'd have a hard enough time naming a pet, muchless a kid.
lol.gif

Mamalicious

My sons name is 'Vishesh' that means special in Hindi. And he is very special for us, We knew I was pregnant when I was 6months pregg
oh.gif

PollyRhythm

I had the perfect name if I ever had a daughter - Layla Ilia(pronounced like e-lie-ya ) but my supposed *best friend* fucking stole the first name and named her baby she just had Laila. I've had that name in my head, since I was 14(I'm 23). Is it wrong for me to be upset about that, because I barely talk to her now(she has a habit of doing really dumb shit). I only shared the name info with a couple of people, her and my mom because I felt that it was something that was really special to me, whenever it would happen.

laguayaca

I have no boy names yet even though I want to only have boys only 2 of them...however I do have girl names lol

Katerina Jolie
and Khloe not sure of the middle name yet

doomkitteh

We've got our girl name sorted too: Anna.

We want to give our son a one-syllable, easy-to-spell name (haha), and have only come up with Josh. I thought Hud was a good name but my husband thinks it's a ridiculous cowboy name.

romi79_2008

My boy name is Eric Alexandru( Alexandru like his father) and I`m having a girl in April and just can`t make my mind. Dh already decided for Eva, I can`t think f anything better
th_dunno.gif

claralikesguts

i want to name my boy either Miles or Dallas. easy to pronounce, but still not too common :p
i'd name my girl Vanna. it's so uncommon, but it's so beautiful
smiles.gif

i wouldn't give them middle names... i'm not too fond of middle names

kaliraksha

For the future:

Girls name- Leilla Mia... I loved the name so much a few years ago I named my dog Leilla, I then took her to the groomers the day after I got her and realized "oh my goodness, if I name my dog Leilla I can't use it for kids in the future... no one wants to be named after a dog!" so, I called the groomers and had them change her paperwork to Zelda. I like Mia because in Spanish it's how you say "mine" and I've always thought it was a pretty name. I also like the name Ashrah and Ameera.

For boys- I'm really attached to Jude because of the Beatles song... but my bf would never have it... in his family the middle name of the son is shared by all the men in the family so I can't even use it as a middle name. He's Indian and I'm Spanish/Mexican so I'm trying to find names that are pronounced easily in both cultures.

mommy22girls

My daughters' names are Carrie Anne and Molly Marie. I like them, short, easy to spell and traditional sounding.

mrs_pidji

My daughters name is EMA same as emma but just one E we spelled it european way. Although I wanted to name her Emmaleth or Amani but everyone in family freaked they wee like what you talking about so she wind up being ema ;-)

Khalia25

My son's name is Khalil. (looove that name so much if I had another son, I would want to name him Khalil, also! LOL)

My baby girl's name is (makes me cringe now) - Mariah. It screams CELEBRITY. I really wanted to name her Khadijah (Khalil and Khadijah) but everyone was SO opposed to it but they were SOOO for Mariah, so her first name is Mariah and her middle name is Khadijah. Oh, but wait...she has a third name lol. It's technically a Japanese name, but I decided upon the name by combining my mother in law's name, Marie, with my mother's name, Noriko to form Mariko. I'll be calling her Khajdiah, Dijah, Mariko or Mari. LOL. She's too young for me to decide yet. For now, I call her Poot Poot. LOL

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
My boys have "normal names":

Brandan Lee
Kevin Michael

My girls, however, have unusual names, and I picked them:

Maleena Jade
Camilla (pronounced Cameela) Sapphire
Nayelli (pronounced Nye-elli) Amethyst

Omg, brilliant minds think alike...LOL

I wanted to name my baby Maleena or Aleena. I also wanted to name her Khameelah. If you noticed in my previous post, I have a fondness for "Kh" names. LOL

If we have another girl, I'm thinking it's going to be Khameelah.
smiles.gif

But you chose beautiful girl names!! I love unique names.

bea_16

Names I like for my future children...
Girl: Domenica,Montserrat,Romina,Emilia
Boy:Sebastian,Santiago,Benjamin,Geronimo

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
My son's name is Khalil. (looove that name so much if I had another son, I would want to name him Khalil, also! LOL)

My baby girl's name is (makes me cringe now) - Mariah. It screams CELEBRITY. I really wanted to name her Khadijah (Khalil and Khadijah) but everyone was SO opposed to it but they were SOOO for Mariah, so her first name is Mariah and her middle name is Khadijah. Oh, but wait...she has a third name lol. It's technically a Japanese name, but I decided upon the name by combining my mother in law's name, Marie, with my mother's name, Noriko to form Mariko. I'll be calling her Khajdiah, Dijah, Mariko or Mari. LOL. She's too young for me to decide yet. For now, I call her Poot Poot. LOL

I think combining two names to form a new name is so creative!

Latest posts