What's For Dinner?

sofabean

i had soup, applesauce, and i will have pudding later. i just got my wisdom teeth out so i'm on food fit for babies. haha.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Tonight is Spaghetti, Caesar salad, and garlic bread.

That sounds yummy!!

MACATTAK

Wish you could pop on over Nora! You are always more than welcome
bigheart.gif
!!

red

roast turkey, mashed potatoes & home made gravy
drools.gif

there's nothing left .. just dirty plates to wash
cutey.gif

persephonewillo

i actually have dinner planned already... a miracle in my life! the kids helped plan the meal, so it's a little all over the map. lol. but at least they'll eat it!

we're having:

- crock pot chicken breasts (i just toss them in the crock pot with a little water and the kids choice of sauce... today they chose a rib and chicken bbq sauce).
- crumbed cauliflower (boil cauliflower until it's soft, put it in a lightly greased casserole dish, cover with liberal amounts of italian seasoned breadcrumbs and shredded cheese, pop in the oven until cheese is melted).
- peas and corn in toast cups (take crusts off bread slices, lightly butter both sides, push into muffin tins and fill with peas or corn or whatever veggie tickles your fancy. bake until bread is golden brown.)

red

For lunch today I made fresh pasta with homemade pesto & lots of parmesan cheese
drools.gif

100_7834.jpg

100_7835.jpg

red

for lunch I made a simple pasta with a tomato & beef sauce.

very simple:

saute (using olive oil) some fresh parsley minced, with a small onion & clove of garlic (left whole), than I brown some ground beef. Once meat has cooked through, I added a can of plum tomatoes (these were organic) which I cut up in small pieces. Salt & pepper to taste.

very fresh tasting, very delicious. Just top that with some parmesan cheese and a nice salad on the side and you're all set.

1/2 hr from pot to table
cutey.gif

100_8403.jpg

100_8404.jpg

NicksWifey

Tonight I'm making porkchops with green beans and applesauce (YUCK) I hate porkchops and hate applesauce even more, but Nick likes them so it's what we'll have.

This thread is making me HUNGRY!

red

Still cooking
yahoo.gif

Tonite home-made spaghetti with meat sauce, simple and delicious
drools.gif

100_9446.jpg

100_9447.jpg

100_9448.jpg

Latest posts