What's your Biggest MAC Regret?

72Cosmo

I wish I had bought the Pleasureflush skinfinish. I am so hoping that they bring it back at some point like they did some of the other skinfinishes. I have purchased many of the palettes that I missed out on off ebay NIB. I wish I had gotten into MAC a lot sooner than I did which was only a couple years ago. Silly me I thought MAC was only for teens and women in their twenties.

RougedAndReady

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbear
#1 Not buying So Ceylon MSF
#2 Not getting Green Pigment b4 it was all gone
#3 Not buying a backup Sunny Boy
#4 Not buying a backup Heavenly Bliss Eyeshadow

If anyone has any of these please let me know or if they see them somewhere Iwill call immediately ;-)

I have a heavenly bliss on my clearance bin thread. PM me if you're interested
winks.gif

supko

Ha, MrsKloo, I definitely understand that!

Of course, I do have some stuff I wish I bought before it left.....forever! ::

- Parrot (of course) or the Liza Quad w/ Kicky Blue and Showstopper
- The Chromezone palette with Pickle (there don't seem to be *any* lookalikes, in any brand, of Pickle!)
- full sizes of Cocoa Beach, Maroon, and the original Blue pigment
- Beta Brown l/g stain

heart

my biggest mac regret is purchasing lipsticks and eyeshadows i had comparable ones of already. lipsticks because i'd see them used in fotd's or yt videos and just couldn't resist (i'd totally undo this), and eyeshadows because i was hellbent on owning all of mac's permanent eyeshadows for my palette collection and now i have two entire neutrals palettes and an additional just for highlights. i "regret" it but i'd probably still do it if i could go back.

what i wish i'd purchased? lollipop loving from the heatherette collection and some of the barbie eyeshadows. it's just i was really young when all of it came out and couldn't afford to splurge on makeup.

EOTD-Fanny

I wish I would have tried harder to get the Flamingo l/s.
It wasn´t released in Sweden, though, but still...
My mother´s boyfriend works in Germany,
He could have bought it for me.

martiangurll

Skipping Candy Yum Yum. I bought every other lippy in the QQ. I said to myself, "how many hot pink lippies do I need?"

Dominique33

The Flower fashion Beauty Powder, oh sorry BP lol and Semi precious ( I just picked up musky Amethyst which I love )

Shannyn

I wish I had purchased products from the Heatherette collection. Such fun and bright colors. The packaging was also so perfect.

tokidokibaybee

I wasn't into MAc until after 2009 and I loved their collections that year! I regret not buying the old BBR 226's brushes and more colour crafted lipstick, haha

SUMM3RxBABii

Oh gawd...so many things.

Top one is the Barbie, Heatherette and Fafi Collection. I was JUST starting to like MAC then. :(

One of the Hello Kitty blushes, stuff from Manish Arora, Monogram,. a lot of stuff from 2008.

Then, I regret not getting the Studio Moisture Tinys from the Baby Bloom, Force of Love from Chen Man collection is the latest.

Yazmin

Having only been into MAC since last year, my biggest regret so far is not picking up a second 226 brush from the MAC Me Over collection.

Milegolas

Skipping Candy Yum Yum. I bought every other lippy in the QQ. I said to myself, "how many hot pink lippies do I need?"

omg, almost the same here. I thought: I already have a hot pink and I barely use it, so I can skip this. Instead, I bought two awful colors, playing koi (it’s impossible to use without a lipgloss on top) and quite cute (I don’t know what I was thinking)

sampantha7

[COLOR=000000][SIZE=10pt]omg, almost the same here. I thought: I already have a hot pink and I barely use it, so I can skip this. Instead, I bought two awful [/SIZE][/COLOR]colors, playing koi (it’s impossible to use without a lipgloss on top) and quite cute (I don’t know what I was thinking)
Wow, milegolas, I did exactly the same thing and I kick myself all the time!

KarmaB

My biggest regret: Depotting beautiful quads for the sake of filling up my 15 palettes. I've got a few htf ones that could of went to a much better home had I not depotted them.

Fiberluver

My biggest regret is not buying as many Rizzo l/s as I could. I had no idea it would be dc'd. I wasn't on Specktra then. Had no idea.

kimbunney

Flamingo because I was online when it went on sale. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm just not willing to spend anymore than retail for it either so I'll just have to hope and wait for a repromote. Sighs.

Paintpots I have like 6 or 8 or so but I never use them because they make my eyes feel greasy. I'd rather them dry out some actually.

The Wonder Woman collection. I had been looking forward to the collection for a while, but at the time I didn't know MAC items would sale out so fast so I waited a week before I went to the stores to even look at the collection so I thought it would still be there, but nope GONE. That's how I found speckra as well I didn't want to miss out on anymore I was real mad about that for a while.

Latest posts