What's your Biggest MAC Regret?

slauslau

Totally regret buying Shadesticks (dried out in months) and the Metal X shadows.
nonono.gif

Spruceitup

Selling my back-up of Coco Beach. It is such an amazing everyday eye color for me and I had 3 bottles and sold one. Now I am pretty much almost all out and I wish I had that 3rd bottle.

Spruceitup

Totally regret buying Shadesticks (dried out in months) and the Metal X shadows.
nonono.gif
Me too! I forgot about the Metal X shadows. The green was so pretty, and I used it but it broke / dried out so easily. What a waste of such a pretty color.

Emily_3383

As far as purchase i regret buying MES. I just think they are awful. Otherwise I like most if not all of my mac items.

MAChostage

My regrets:

• Not buying Heroine l/s
  • Buying Feline k/p
  • Not buying Metal Rock MSF (or X-Rocks blush)
  • Buying a couple of the Pigment Stacks (i *never* reach for them)

ChosenOne

Skipping Candy Yum Yum. I bought every other lippy in the QQ. I said to myself, "how many hot pink lippies do I need?"

I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who regrets passing on Candy Yum Yum! I had the exact same thought. I have so many bright pink lipsticks, I convinced myself it would be silly to get another one. Once it was sold out, the regret started to hit. Then it got re-released in By Request, and I was finally able to get one...but I'm disappointed it doesn't seem to be quite as neon bright as the original release. So my regret still stands.

Kaidan

I regret not buying the BPs from the Venomous Villains collection and Play it Proper BP.

Missed out on the Iris Apfel lipsticks (I found out like 2 weeks after the release, but by then they were sold out).

My last regret is not buying back-ups for Watch Me Simmer, Force of Love, and Reel Sexy.

shontay07108

I wish I had bought more greasepaint sticks from art supplies. It's OK, though. The colors aren't that special, but I do really like that product. Plus I wish I had backed up Toxic Tale. I'm about halfway through. I hope it get s a repromote.

Jol0

Buying 2 of Reel Sexy l/s...I've only worn it once. Can't get it to look good one me :/

liba

I wish I had bought more greasepaint sticks from art supplies. It's OK, though. The colors aren't that special, but I do really like that product. Plus I wish I had backed up Toxic Tale. I'm about halfway through. I hope it get s a repromote.
Greasepaint sticks really need to come back already
girl_devil.gif

They stay in my waterline like nothing else and some of the colors are extra nice combined with that texture. I guess the look is still more about gel liner and wings and cats eyes, rather than just soft smudgy lines.
crybaby.gif
Spring/Summer 2013 doesn't look too eyeliner heavy, either. Maybe NEXT Fall/Winter????
tumbleweed.gif