What's your Biggest MAC Regret?

lindas1983

Always buying khol power pencils everytime they released a new LE shade, even though I knew the formula didn't work for me and i'd never get any use out of them. Damn you pretty colours and soft smooth application, i wanted you to work so badily for me :(.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Added regret: Not becoming a fan of Studio Sculpt Concealer sooner. :( I hope I'll be able to find something similar now that it's gone. :(

Paisly

I think my main regret would be buying BU of products that I think i need... and in the long run, i never finish the first one. :(
Then not picking up BU's on certain beloved LE products. I need to figure out what i really will use. I never use colorful eyeshadows... But the MSE always gets me! Heck, i just bought sky from the HC launch. I'm not sure if i will ever use it. :O) MAYBE on the bottom lashline. ha! Right. ;)

sfmakeup

I regret not backing up Heroine from the Reel Sexy collection.
thud.gif

pinkcrush

My biggest MAC regret would have 2b not picking up Heroine at the NORDSTROMS Reel Sexy pre-sale, then coming back 2days later n it being sold out :(

pinkcrush

[COLOR=000000][SIZE=10pt]omg, almost the same here. I thought: I already have a hot pink and I barely use it, so I can skip this. Instead, I bought two awful [/SIZE][/COLOR]colors, playing koi (it’s impossible to use without a lipgloss on top) and quite cute (I don’t know what I was thinking)
I absolutely luv a matte/satin nude mouth BUT, I returned Playing Koi, it did absolutely nothing 4 me like Myth, Honeylove or Gaga2 do :)

Yazmin

Added regret: Not becoming a fan of Studio Sculpt Concealer sooner.
ssad.gif
I hope I'll be able to find something similar now that it's gone.
ssad.gif
I know my Pro store still have some in stock, I guess until they sell out of it. Do you have a Pro store near you?

shellygrrl

Staff member
I know my Pro store still have some in stock, I guess until they sell out of it.  Do you have a Pro store near you?
No. Nearest one to me in the US is in NYC; nearest one overall is in Montreal. :( EDIT: Macy's website still has it, but not my shade (NW15).

Yazmin

EDIT: Macy's website still has it, but not my shade (NW15).
I'll call my Pro and freestanding stores tomorrow and see if they have any left. If they do, I can either do a cp if you want or give their contact information so that they can ship to you directly.

nuclearteeth

Not buying backups of Spitfire lipstick. I feel like kicking myself whenever I have the guts to use the one I have...I've been hoarding it like crazy.

bebe_tc

So I got all of the eye shadows from this collection and I am not impress with any color the only one that i think is very pretty is guacamole, but the other ones are very dupable.

angieangel

Missing out on otherworldly blush from moonebathe. Not buying BU's of spaced out and x-rocks blushes from Neo Sci-Fi when they were at the CCO....:barf:

Latest posts