What's your Biggest MAC Regret?

martiangurll

Greasepaint sticks really need to come back already
girl_devil.gif

They stay in my waterline like nothing else and some of the colors are extra nice combined with that texture. I guess the look is still more about gel liner and wings and cats eyes, rather than just soft smudgy lines.
crybaby.gif
Spring/Summer 2013 doesn't look too eyeliner heavy, either. Maybe NEXT Fall/Winter????
tumbleweed.gif
I never tried it in my waterline, I figured it would be a greasy mess, but French Quarter and Dirty are pure love for me, guess I will give them a try the next time I want a smudgy eye look!

MAChostage

I never tried it in my waterline, I figured it would be a greasy mess, but French Quarter and Dirty are pure love for me, guess I will give them a try the next time I want a smudgy eye look!

I never quite figured out how to wear my greasepaint sticks. I have both French Quarter and Dirty and they feel so neglected because I never use them. How are you wearing yours?

beautiijunkii

My biggest regrets are missing out on So Ceylon MSF, CYY and not getting my Pro card sooner. I tricked off a good chunk of change paying full price for MAC up until 3 years ago. SMFH...

mrsdee

Biggest MAC regreats:

1) MAC Venomous Villans Collection
I mean what was I thinking? I adore all things disney. ugh. It was just a rought time in my personal like and makeup was just not on my mind at that time.

2) Barbie Loves MAC
I was working when it released, ran to my counter right after work and EVERYTHING was sold out! Although I did manage to get my hands on a Mattel Barbie Loves MAC Doll! I have 3 daughters and they ask me all the time if they can take it out and play with it. I'm like "no this barbie is not for playing)

3) Petals & Peacocks l/s
4) Blooming Lovely l/s
5) 3N l/s
6) Moxie l/s

Lastly not getting back ups of.... watch me simmer, CYY, Heroine (Reel Sexy), MM Beauty Powder and (Wonder Woman) Golden Lariat MSF.

beautiijunkii

Oh yeah! Also, not getting Watch Me Simmer. I don't know what collection it was with but I've seen that lipstick several times and it's absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe I missed out on it.

bennsgirl

Not buying a backup of spitfire glimmerglass.(from style black)
Not buying any products from the barbie collection
Not buying any hello kitty lipsticks... DUH??? I got a couple of things but no lipsticks??? what was I thinking then??? LOL
Returning fun and games blush from HK.....sigh

voguelamb

I want to beat myself with a stick for not buying any of the Starflash eye shadows, especially Grand Entrance, Smoke & Diamonds, Glamour Check and a few others..... Idiot! And then I spotted them a couple of years ago On ACW and rockthecatwalk and I still didn't purchase...

nuclearteeth

Not buying Heroine (Reel Sexy) because I thought it wouldn't suit me. BIG mistake.

Also, not ordering back-ups of Spitfire lipstick when I had the chance. I've learned my lesson though...I try to buy at least 2 of any LE lipstick just in case.

3vins

Not paying attention to venomous villains or Hello kitty :( I really want petticoat MSF also!

sedated_xtc

I wish WISH WISH I bought a backup of Big Bow (Hello Kitty). Just one backup, not too greedy, am I? :( I'm almost done mine and there's really nothing like it. :(
Missed out on Viva Glam Cyndi :( :(
And bunch of the greasepaints (I had V, B, and the black, but nothing else). :(

Oh, and the old eyeshadow/blush palettes. I REALLY REALLY hate the new eyeshadow palettes. My shiznazz doesn't stay in place, such awkward sizing etc. :( :(

I used to regret buying all the Big Bounces, but now that I look at them (over a year now) and they dried up a bit (ALOT actually, like I think I only have about 30% of product left and I probably only swatched them once or twice and gave up trying to work with it) since and now they apply like paints!!!! GLORIOUS!!!
yahoo.gif

GlamQueen21

Not getting Big Bow l/s from the Hello Kitty collection, Viva Glam Cyndi l/s, Early Morning MB, Fresh Honey MB, Semi-Precious Goldstone MSF, and Semi-Precious Pearl MSF.

MACGirl13

My biggest regret is NOT being addicted to MAC sooner. I have bought items every once in awhile, but for the past 1 1/2 years, I have been totally obsessed. I wonder some times why would one person need 27 blushes.

Teggy

Buying two of those lip & cheek color cream thingies. They're cute, but I hardly use them and cream blushes just don't work for me.

Not getting back ups of a toxic tale VV, lost my hello kitty lipsticks, broke my barbie beauty powders. not getting back ups of watch me simmer and reel sexy, not getting anything from the heatherette ;(. BOOO ´. But now i know.. ... ALWAYS BY BACK UPS! But it is getting harder to get the super limitrd stuff in Sweden now a days to :(. People are starting really get in to the MAC-hype, poor me. Addicted for life :(. Bu I´ m older and smarter now
fluffy.gif
massive back ups of marilyn and glamourdaze :D.