What's your Biggest MAC Regret?

ElectricLady

Buying TTT. It's such an unflattering brown color on me. Shame by UD is kind of what I wanted that color to look like on me.

MsPurple417

My biggest regret is falling in love with MAC. Every time I want something it's GONE by the time I finish batting my eyelashes at it. I think I used up all my MAC luck when I managed to get my hands on the Wonder Woman collection and Ri Ri fragging Woo.

Greenbelt

Right now I'm also in the wishing Cyndi was back. Bought one at a CCO in '11. Didn't realize its epicness until I got home and when we went back she was all gone
crybaby.gif
What does CCO stand for?

LoR

My biggest regret not buying:

VG gaga 2 back ups

Pink Pepper pressed Pigment

I have a lot of regrets with things I did buy as well:

I bought a lot of the Archie Collection and dont them at all. Daddy's Little Girl lippie and veronica red lip oss has never been touched and the caramel sundae quad i barely use.

I am holding Jet Couture pressed pigment in my hands at this very moment trying to figure out what to do with it.

Viva Glam II- looks like a brown almost brick red on me. I'm so jealous of people that wear this and it looks like a nude on them.

flappable eyeshdaow

Greenbelt

My MAC regret.

I wish Tangerine Dream Lipstick was still available. Sold out on the US site. I think they will restock this. It seems to be a regular item.

I wish I had not bought Morange. This does not look good on me. :(. Also do not like Defiantly Feline superslick liquid eyeliner and Fluidline Rich Ground. Too shiny/frosty. I prefer the Pro Longwear Eyeliner pencils. nicer colours. great for the crease too!

I would like to get some of the mid tone Pro Longwear Paint pots to use as a base over the whole eye area then layer darker eyeshadows over that.

Thanks for the definition about cosmetic outlet stores. We dont have them here in India.

AutumnMoon

My MAC regret. I wish Tangerine Dream Lipstick was still available.  Sold out on the US site.  I think they will restock this.  It seems to be a regular item. I wish I had not bought Morange.  This does not look good on me.  :(.  Also do not like Defiantly Feline superslick liquid eyeliner and Fluidline Rich Ground.  Too shiny/frosty.  I prefer the Pro Longwear Eyeliner pencils.  nicer colours.  great for the crease too! I would like to get some of the mid tone Pro Longwear Paint pots to use as a base over the whole eye area then layer darker eyeshadows over that. Thanks for the definition about cosmetic outlet stores.  We dont have them here in India.
They restocked Tangerine Dream last week, because I bought one. I hope you can get one!!

SleepingBeauty

Not buying Viva Glam Cyndi. I got into MAC in August 2011 and (correct me if I'm wrong) Cyndi got discontinued in February 2012 and I still don't know why I didn't buy it! What the hell was I thinking?! How did I not know about this lipstick?! There's not a day I'm not kicking my own ass for not buying it when I still had the chance.

thefbomb

I bought my first MAC lipstick in April and regret not buying any of the Archie's girls lipsticks. By the time my bf said just buy it and we both convinced me it was sold out or at least what I wanted at the time was. I still want those darn lipsticks

thefbomb

OH and I regret not buying anything from the Wonder Woman collection, I loved WW I don't know why I didn't get anything

Yazmin

I bought my first MAC lipstick in April and regret not buying any of the Archie's girls lipsticks. By the time my bf said just buy it and we both convinced me it was sold out or at least what I wanted at the time was. I still want those darn lipsticks
Check the clearance bin. I've seen some posts as recent as today selling Daddy's Little Girl and Betty Bright.