What's your Biggest MAC Regret?

DILLIGAF

Ripe Peach. By the time I decided I needed this in my life I would have better luck finding a needle in a haystack.

thefbomb

wow, I keep hearing all about Ripe Peach so I had to look it up, its beautiful!
eyelove.gif

LdMD

My biggest regret is, FOR SURE, "Prince Noir" lipstick. I was not into dark/burgundy lipsticks when it was released, and now I want it so bad!!!
crybaby.gif
I'll keep my hopes high that MAC will make it permanent!

bluelitzer

I regret buying Invincible Light eyeshadow from the Heavenly Creatures collection because it's so darn glittery and made my eyes itch.
I also regret buying Party Parrot which is an awful clown color on my skin. I know a lot of people like it, it just didn't work for me.
but my biggest ever regret buy are the Marilyn Monroe eyeshadows Preferred Blonde and the silver one. Too much glitter and chunk.

ma146rina

Sheer seduction lipstick and Underdressed lipglass,i tried a lot to make them work but no,i'll give them away

VioletPearl

My biggest regrets are:

- buying Immortal Flower blush online after two years after the launch (chalky, no pigmentation... blah)
- buying a Suntint (it was called ... Sand, I can't remeber, but it was awful, looked and felt horrible on the lips, so extremly sticky)

And not buying:

- Cream Soda blush from Archie's Girls
- Flamingo and Sweet and Sour lippies (they were not released here)

LV2EVOLVE

I can't stand the old long wear lip glosses and some of the sheer lip tints. I'm surprised they haven't phased the long wear glosses out online. How could they get rid of Strobe Liquid and keep junk in their regular line? Sometimes they seem to do it on purpose if they're planning on promoting the product in LE collections. Does anyone know if Strobe Liquid is going to be a Pro product?

ellemarie

I regret buying as much as I have and getting caught up in the excitement of LE collections. Also, losing my VG Cyndi lipstick. It haunts me!

AutumnMoon

I regret buying Invincible Light eyeshadow from the Heavenly Creatures collection because it's so darn glittery and made my eyes itch. I also regret buying Party Parrot which is an awful clown color on my skin. I know a lot of people like it, it just didn't work for me. but my biggest ever regret buy are the Marilyn Monroe eyeshadows Preferred Blonde and the silver one. Too much glitter and chunk.
Damn Heavenly Creatures! All the MES make my eyes itch and burn. But they're so pretty. And the names are so cool :/

babycheri

I regret not buying any of the Archie's Girls collection lipsticks even though I was at the mall the morning it dropped (I had to take a long MAC collecting break and I didn't even know it was releasing). The display was up for a while too :( I regret buying Creme d' Nude, not flattering on me at all without any lip liner, idk what I was thinking when I bought it

thefbomb

I regret buying Creme d' Nude, not flattering on me at all without any lip liner, idk what I was thinking when I bought it
I regret it so much, I didnt buy anything AG, it wouldve been my first MAC lipsticks but I wasnt used to paying that much. After I finally talked myself into getting Ronnie Red, it was sold out and for some reason at the time I didnt look into anything else

SandyCervix

I wish I was into MAC when Heatherette came out...Hello Kitty and Dame Edna too...I just need them to resvisit hot pink or purple packaging in the very near future lol

mosha010

I wish I was into MAC when Heatherette came out...Hello Kitty and Dame Edna too...I just need them to resvisit hot pink or purple packaging in the very near future lol
mE TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! i was into cargo and nars etc.. mostly sephora stuff.. i wish i had a heatherette ANYTHING. sniffs

thefbomb

I cant wait until I can check out the CB area (I think tomorrow marks 1 month) and hopefully find some goodies

Greenbelt

I regret buying Creme d' Nude, not flattering on me at all without any lip liner, idk what I was thinking when I bought it
LOL I so know that feeling. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought Morange lipstick!!! I dont think even lip liner helps.
eeksign.gif