What's your Biggest MAC Regret?

laurgerhard

I spent so much time searching out Haute Altitude from the Après Chic collection, bought it off of someone after what felt like forever or searching, tried it, and HATED it on me. It's the worst feeling.

busybee

I wish I didn't back up Ronnie Red. That was a waste as it fell down the totem pole once I was introduced to Deeply Adored. I also think I'm super stupid for walking away from Instigator. I was disappointed that they were out of Punk Couture, so I bought nothing. Silly me.

Jill1228

Hautecore. I'm like "black lipstick?? Hell no!" I wound up snagging one (no mac counter near me). Now I wished I bought extra tubes

martiangurll

Skipping Pink Friday lippy. I thought for sure they would eventually release loads of it and it wouldn't be so hard to get my hands on it. Womp womp. I had originally regretted skipping CYY but MAC eventually glutted the market with it, so now I regret buying one for $40 (at the time it seemed like a bargain)

DILLIGAF

My biggest regret is, FOR SURE, "Prince Noir" lipstick. I was not into dark/burgundy lipsticks when it was released, and now I want it so bad!!!
crybaby.gif
I'll keep my hopes high that MAC will make it permanent!
This!

bellaluv95

Mine is that I wish I bought more huggables (I wanted Red Necessity), I only bought Commotion. :(
Also that I didn't get Pleasure Bomb, and I wish I was into lipstick at the time to buy Toxic Tale, Dark Deed, and Viva Glam Cyndi! They seem like colors I'd love, but lately there have been good dupes so I'm less regretful :)
Things I regret I bought? I feel sometimes I give into the hype, try something on, justify it, and buy it-- only to realize it isn't a "me" color (or looks bad on me). Like Candy Yum Yum, or other lipsticks that are too bright or pale for my preference.

Dominique33

So far the Proenza Schouler lipstick in Mangrove, I ordered one of the blushes this week though ;) but the lipsticks look so great ! And Venimous Villains of course, at that time I didn't purchase from MAC in fact but this collection is a gorgeous one !

Jill1228

Not getting RiRi Woo Correction. I snagged it thanks to a sale here. Other regret, not closely following new MAC Collections

MandyVanHook

Hibiscus lipstick! I was SO hoping it was going to be part of the MAC Fantasy of Flowers as a re-release but it wasn't. My sweet hubby found it online and got it for our anniversary though. I LOVE IT!!

NextSupreme

Ever Hip, oh lord. That lipstick speaks to my soul. No but seriously, if they re-promote this I'm getting backups of backups!

NaturallyUrs

... Not buying Instigator Buying the lippies from the Fantasy of Flowers collection Moody Blooms seems like it will be what I was looking for...

Latest posts