Will gay marriage lead to the downfall of society?

TISH1124

^^ You are gonna have to fight me for her...I will leave my husband....But I'm sure he will want to tag along

MissResha

LMFAO!! we can share! i hear she likes that
greengrin.gif

ForgetRegret

^^^ LOL You two...that's funny...totally just got a really amusing visual of a girlfight, complete with lipgloss slinging, and someone getting whacked in the head by a flying paintpot. :-D

The only reason I was saying to lock it was because, like I said, it seemed we were beating a dead horse. I'm all for good, healthy debate back and forth, but when things start getting repetitive...it just seems like there's nothing else to contribute. By all means, if someone who hasn't posted (or someone who HAS posted already) has any new points to bring up, I'm all for it. I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to make it seem like I wanted to squash anyone else's voice on the matter.
ssad.gif

TISH1124

^I understand what you were saying.....But Mods do not lock threads just at posters request...there has to be a valid reason that warrants it.

ForgetRegret

True enough...that was a little dumb...
fool.gif
I think I need to go back to sleep...my brain isn't functioning at normal capacity.
ssad.gif

Oh...and I think if anything's going to be the downfall of society, it's going to be that ridiculously hot pic you're using as your avatar...no woman should be allowed to be that gorgeous.
th_drool.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
Oh...and I think if anything's going to be the downfall of society, it's going to be that ridiculously hot pic you're using as your avatar...no woman should be allowed to be that gorgeous.
th_drool.gif

I know right...that is my workout motivation for real!!!

ForgetRegret

^^ No kidding! I don't know if it's possible to even come close to looking like that after having a baby...but damnit, I'm gonna try!

Meisje

Will gay marriage lead to the downfall of society? No, but hate and fear will.

I wonder if the OP is Carrie Prejean.

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
me marrying megan fox will not be the downfall of society. society is already fucked.

get over it.

Will you be making a wedding night video?
choochoo.gif

Shadowy Lady

ummm...please don't kill me! But I don't really find Megan Fox that attractive :/ I do like her eyes, but she's waaaaay too skinny for my taste, lol!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
ummm...please don't kill me! But I don't really find Megan Fox that attractive :/ I do like her eyes, but she's waaaaay too skinny for my taste, lol!

Thats okay sweetie pea....Just more of her for MissResha and I to share
choochoo.gif

ForgetRegret

LOL Ok...wedding night video; check. Do we get a video of the fight between the 3 of you to see who gets her first? Haha...

Latest posts