WOC: Colour Craft

PollyRhythm

Just to let you ladies know, I did a swatch comparisons of Warmed, Warm Blend and New Vegas on my hand the day I got Warm Blend. NW47 for reference. Hope this helps
winks.gif

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f217/m...ml#post1710339

PollyRhythm

If I do use the 187 to apply my MSF, I hold the brush a little past the base of the brush so that the bristles are not as flared out, tap off excess if it's too much, and then I stipple, swirl, and buff depending on where I want it so that it blends really well.

StyleWarrior

i ended up getting cheeky bronze (great highlighter, ive been using it every day), smooth merge, warm blend, and style demon.

btw style demon is slightly lighter than intenso but not to the point where you'd notice so id pass if you have intenso, same thing with fadabulous and hot planet.

StyleWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I don't think you can use Cheeky Bronze as anything but a highlight or if you shiny cheeks over another blush. I tapped my brush off twice to get some of the glitter off and it seems to work, I wasn't super glitterly or anything and I went outside to check too (but mine has a lot of gold veining, so I don't know if this is helping or hurting the MSF)

I take all the above back. It is a total Glitter Bomb.

its probably the gold, mine has almost no gold veining and it blends a lot more easily, but if i get it in the gold it just looks like flecks of gold glitter on my face

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyleWarrior
its probably the gold, mine has almost no gold veining and it blends a lot more easily, but if i get it in the gold it just looks like flecks of gold glitter on my face

I agree.. the first one i picked had too much gold.. glitter bomb.. piked another one with very minimal gold veining... looks better.. but after reading these posts.. it may STILL go bak for Sunny by Nature cos we all wanna "glow" not "shimmer" everyday.. too bad we cant exchange stuff we've used in Singapore so I cant even Cheeky at home if i wanna keep it
ssad.gif

Face2Mac

I am glad so many brown girls posted swatches in that thread. good going. We have to keep up this effort.

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I've posted some swatches on the CC swatch thread.

Thts probably one of the few "true to life brown girl swatches". Thanks!

MAHALO

I'm loving WARM BLEND used on my eyes: lid, crease and highlight. Has anyone else experimented with it this way?

erica_1020

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHALO
I'm loving WARM BLEND used on my eyes: lid, crease and highlight. Has anyone else experimented with it this way?

do you use it mixed on eyes or where do you use each strip?

MAHALO

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_1020
do you use it mixed on eyes or where do you use each strip?

I use top strip (coppery) on lid, bottom (gold) highlight under brow, middle (darker bronze) on outter "V" and a bit into the crease.

Icecaramellatte

I'm going to check out Color Craft tomorrow. I still can't make up my mind what I want. I'm thinking about:

Cheeky Bronze msf
Warm Blend msf
#131 brush
Nice Mix Up l/g
Ever Embellish l/s
Natural Flare e/s
Girlish Romp e/s
Eccentricity e/s
Cheek and Cheerful blush
Madly Creative l/s
Made with love l/s

Face2Mac

I have amended my statements on CB. If I use it with a damp brush, I get a better payoff but I still have to pat off the gold glitter. So I am returning the one I have and getting one with the least gold veining as possible.

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I have amended my statements on CB. If I use it with a damp brush, I get a better payoff but I still have to pat off the gold glitter. So I am returning the one I have and getting one with the least gold veining as possible.

if u use it damp, does it have enuf colour? btw, ur icon (the love handle one) is too cute!! looks more like a butt tho:p

Arisone

I thought I wasn't going to buy a single item from this collection. After reading this thread and viewing a few WOC blogs, I caved and bought Style Demon blush and the Warm Blend Trio. I am in love with both especially Style Demon! I posted swatches on the CC thread.
smiles.gif

misha5150

I've been soo bad! I went back and got Sunny By Nature, Fad-dabulous, Made With Love and Nice Mix Up! I wanted to get Trimming Talk and Madly Creative but they didn't look right on me and Madly Creative was madly frosty which is not the look that I go for. I love SNB though!
thmbup.gif
The SA tried to sell me on Cheeky Bronze which was pretty but way too glittery so I passed on that. She did sell me on Fad-dabulous which looked great swatched but when I got home and tried it on, the color was barely noticable but I could see the sheen of gold. I think I might take it back.
th_dunno.gif

*update* Took Fad-Dabulous back...my first MAC return

sapnap

i finally exchanged cheeky bronze for sunny by nature and am glad i did..cheeky bronze showed up in the store light but otherwise was .. ok... funnily, i chose a SBN with max pink veining and now see tht it has lota yellow gold veining as well?! crap so i have a shimmery Sunny by Nature! oh well.. i can just blow excess shimmer off i guess
ssad.gif

itskels

so far i only picked up the style demon blush and the warm blend MSF. i did get the 226 brush and i think i want the 131 brush as well. i have a GC to Macys so I might head over and get it for cheap.

BTW i posted swatches over on the CC swatch thread.