WOC: Dame Edna

damsel

so i've decided i'm skipping the highlight powders [too light], the trios [wisteria looks like, heatherette trio 1, which i have. royal tour has climate blue, which i own. plus, i already have purple e/s from the holiday cool eyes palette], nail lacquer [rarely use them due to the field i'm in] and kanga-rouge l/s [i already have a red l/s and 1 is all that is necessary].

so that leaves the rest of the lip products. i'm interested in gladiola l/s and its complimentary gloss hot frost. i'll only get them if the are different enough from what i already have. i'm also looking to get coral polyp l/s and one of the coral glosses [splendid + possum nose pink]. so at most i'll end up with 4 lip products.

HeavenLeiBlu

Looks like a cute, fun collection but none of the colors really do anything for me except Climate Blue... not enough for me to buy a palette for, though.

lafemmenoir

I am not impressed with the exception of Gladiola so that money can go to another haul
smiles.gif

MonBlanCesS

Does anyone know if climate blue from the royal tour trio is similar to the violet-blue eyeshadow from the pandamonium quad??? Thanks in advqnce
smiles.gif

michthr

im getting the royal tour trio and i was thinking one of the beauty powders but im not sure what one
ssad.gif
i might have to get both......

DominicanBarbie

I'm passing on this one. Nothing at all excites me and the colors are not me at all. Now maybe if the shimmery layer of the powder was all the way through i would get them but it's just an overlay.

makeupadctn

I absolutely LOVE the packaging, not so impressed with product...i'm passing on the trios, i may get a l/g maybe. I'm extra excited about BBR now though

lilMAClady

Hmm, not too excited. It looks nice though. I'm not excited for BlondeBrunetteRedHead either. I just want Henna shadow from that. I can't wait for the Feb collections! Well Defined and Cream Team are at the top and Hello Kitty comes a close second. Im only getting a couple pairs of lashes from Lash and Dash to finish off the year. I've been waayy more discresionary about my spending and lets face it most of this stuff I don't need!

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
so i've decided i'm skipping the highlight powders [too light], the trios [wisteria looks like, heatherette trio 1, which i have. royal tour has climate blue, which i own. plus, i already have purple e/s from the holiday cool eyes palette], nail lacquer [rarely use them due to the field i'm in] and kanga-rouge l/s [i already have a red l/s and 1 is all that is necessary].

That's the reason that I decided on skipping this collection. I am so partial to purple, but...I am going to pass. If I didn't have any of the eyeshadows that are similar to these I would have purchased the trios. I am also going to save my money for the Redhead/brunette/blonde collection.

I am getting tired of MAC pulling me in with that dang packaging.

BadBadGirl

I never buy lisptick, but Kanga-rouge is so pretty. I'll be getting that and 2 of the matching lipglasses, forgot the names. I wish I wanted something else, I love the packaging. Too bad they didn't release a matching mirror compact.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonBlanCesS
Does anyone know if climate blue from the royal tour trio is similar to the violet-blue eyeshadow from the pandamonium quad??? Thanks in advqnce
smiles.gif

No, not at all. Climate Blue is a violet blue, and Pandaemonium is a true purple. Climate Blue has sparkle, Pandaemonium does not.

wifey806

My Bloomingdales has the collection on display in this protective glass dome thing (lol like it's a diamond in a museum)

well, basically, i want all 3 lipsticks and all 3 glosses, and possibly the purpler eye palette!! I don't remember seeing the nail polish though...

GlamQueen21

Now I really want the Royal Tour trio, Kanga Rouge l/s and the Hot Frost lipglass. Spending 60.50 online isn't so bad.