WOC: Dame Edna

Scorpdva

I'm kind of on the fence right now. I think if I get anything it will be the kanga-rougue l/s and the possum nose l/g. I am more excited about the BBR collection right now.

MsCocoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
so i've decided i'm skipping the highlight powders [too light], the trios [wisteria looks like, heatherette trio 1, which i have. royal tour has climate blue, which i own. plus, i already have purple e/s from the holiday cool eyes palette], nail lacquer [rarely use them due to the field i'm in] and kanga-rouge l/s [i already have a red l/s and 1 is all that is necessary].

so that leaves the rest of the lip products. i'm interested in gladiola l/s and its complimentary gloss hot frost. i'll only get them if the are different enough from what i already have. i'm also looking to get coral polyp l/s and one of the coral glosses [splendid + possum nose pink]. so at most i'll end up with 4 lip products.

Yea I thought so too...it's probably slight diff but it looks almost idential to the heatherette. I now think I may get the Possum L/g.

ClaireAvril

damn it. just watched that sneek peak video and want all the lip products now.. grrr! look what you do to me MAC!! Killin me.

iadoremac

seen the video and its still just kangarouge lipstick. So far the only collection i'm pysched about for 09 is BBR even HK is just bla to me

Splendid & Coral Polyp
yahoo.gif

ExquizitDiva

I'm going to get all the lip products... I'm not impressed by the e/s from all the swatches they look chalky to me.

from t-e-m-p-t-a-l-i-a

3132924131_34dbb280e9.jpg

Kanga Rouge, Gladiola, Coral Polyp

3132924159_36ebe2fb48.jpg

Splendid, Hot Frost, Possum Nose Pink

fabbygurl21

Not too impressed by this collection. The e/s are
thmbdn.gif
. I might end up getting two of the l/g, but i gotta test them out when i get to a MAC store. The HK collection better be good.

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquizitDiva
3132924159_36ebe2fb48.jpg

Splendid, Hot Frost, Possum Nose Pink

Okay now, I do like the Possum Nose Pink.

blazeno.8

What about it made you pass? Anything specific?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
yeahhh saw it all at the store...complete pass for me ...So Glad!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
What about it made you pass? Anything specific?

I tried on every single thing and absolutley nothing "WOW'ed" me....And I really tried because I have a $200 GC that I am dying to use ...It was just nothing that was spectacular or unique in my opinion. The packaging was cute...But as stated it is merely stickers that easily peel off...the samples in the store had peeled already just from the handling I guess. I think my GC will best be used towards BBR so I passed. But my taste definitely does not speak for most

wifey806

duuuude. DUUUUDE I want EVERYTHING! WHYYY??? hahahah

I haven't been collecting as long, so I'm not burned out on these colors (yet)
smiles.gif