WOC: Sugarsweet

Curly1908

Those lipglasses look gross!
sick.gif

The Refined MSF looks beautiful, but I won't be purchasing.
nope.gif

TISH1124

Right now I am only interested in a few of the shadesticks.....Nothing else is impressing me to buy. I am at a must love to buy stage...so if I don't love it...It's not coming home...
The collections are becoming too frequent for me to justify buying to buy.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I know I want most of the Shadesticks. I already have Club, Stars N' Rockets, and Aquavert so just Dear Cupcake e/s maybe.

I would like to see Refined MSF in person, but just the word "tan" is bringing out the ewww in me.

Can I just say that that promo pick is HORRID! Okay, I got it out.

l1onqueen

One shadestick and maybe lollipop lovin, since I missed it with Heatherette. But, I am SO not feeling that promo image, I'm like borderline offended,and honestly maybe its just me (I am taking this intercultural communications class and its very racially charged), but Im just not feeling that picture.

lovesong

I'm interested to see what the lipglasses are about.I'm going to need to see swatches before I think about it.Sounds like an interesting collection though.I do like the packaging on the lipglasses.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1onqueen
One shadestick and maybe lollipop lovin, since I missed it with Heatherette. But, I am SO not feeling that promo image, I'm like borderline offended,and honestly maybe its just me (I am taking this intercultural communications class and its very racially charged), but Im just not feeling that picture.

No it's not just you. It really is terrible. That lipstick, that wig. Wow...

TISH1124

Looks like a Color Purple BarMaid gone way wrong....It's horrid...and if I based it on the photo I would not buy a damn thing honestly....

Prototype83

The promo pic offends me and looks...sigh...definitely don't like it.

I'll pass on the e/s. I have Club and Stars and Rockets already. The other 2 don't interest me.

One of the MSFs looked interesting, but like all of you ladies, I'll have to see it in person.

The shadesticks i'll probably pass up too, but I love the names. Especially "Butternutty"
lol.gif

dominichulinda

so far...

Shade Sticks (all)
MSF (both)
Bubbles (L/S)
Sugarshot (E/S)

I wanted it all when I seen the promo pics ..but I came back down to "life".

NewlyMACd

the promo pic was just frightening. It was like a trainwreck. I just kept staring like is this for real. Aside from that, since I am building my items, I more than likely will get a fair share of items. I like the lipglasses cuz I'm curious as to what the result will be with the 3 colors and will it continue to be the same as the tube becomes more empty. I will get the shadesticks, maybe 3 l/g and 1 l/s the LE shadows and a MSF. What color is that on her lips? Just bad

blazeno.8

Man, I agree with everyone who thinks those lipglasses look like the nastiest things on the face of this earth.

On the positive side, I'm really looking forward to getting Lollipop Lovin' again (I'm surprised at how much of this I've actually used). I will also look at the MSFs (I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for them) and the SHADESTICKS!!! OMG! This will be a collection I'm going to like, I know it.

gabi03

As for the picture i'm in agreement with ya'll on this one, lately it seems as if MAC doesn't really care anymore, I personally did not like the BBR promo photos either. That black girl looked terrible.

Anyways i don't want squat from this collection, its just that MAC is throwing stuff out there two to three times a month! Why?

blazeno.8

^ I totally understand the sentiment. It's a lot in a little amount of time. That's what makes me pass on so many things. But that's for another thread.

TwistedFaith

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1onqueen

I completely agree, it looks minstrelsy. I don't like it at all.

MissAlphaKitty

I have a short list:

Quote:
E/S Dear Cupcake - Mid-tone pink coral with gold pearlized pigments (Satin) (LE)

but I got plans for this one... might look cool as a blush
tong.gif

Quote:
L/S Lollipop Loving - Mid-tone coral with subtle green with gold iridescence (Glaze) (LE) (Repromote from Heatherette Spring 2008)

because I missed it the first time around

Quote:
TRI L/G Simply Delicious - Sheer peach with reflects. Middle: Pale coral with duo-chrome pearlized pigments. Bottom: Creamy mid-tone coral

hmm... looks kinda gimmicky but if it's pretty it's game
smiles.gif

spectrolite

This collection is kawaii!! >_< There is a part of me that cannot resist cuteness and just the names of the products alone are making me go gaga. My list so far:

Dear Cupcake Eye Shadow
Red Velvet Shadestick
Sweet Thing Lipstick
Lollipop Loving Lipstick
Tasty Lipglass - I think these look AMAZING! Yummm.
Triple Yum Lipglass
Perfect Topping + Refined MSF's - getting both for sure

^^The promo picture is ummmmm.. not so good. I don't feel offended just that it's an ugly picture. She looks like a Ganguro girl from Japan. On the plus side, I do like her pajama's, they are really cute.

animacani

Im lovin everything!!
But this is what I think I will get:
lollipop loving lipstick
butternutty shadestick
lemon chiffon shadestick
simply delicious lipglass
refined msf

Latest posts