WOC: Sugarsweet

ARmakeupjunkie

Maybe one MSF and a lipstick. I think the promo pic is really bad as well and it doesn't make me want to buy from the collection.
nope.gif

Beauty Mark

I want to see the MSFs more. They're the only thing that I'd buy.

Besides that, I think most of it is too pastel for my taste. I don't like how I look in pastel colors for the most part.

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1onqueen
One shadestick and maybe lollipop lovin, since I missed it with Heatherette. But, I am SO not feeling that promo image, I'm like borderline offended,and honestly maybe its just me (I am taking this intercultural communications class and its very racially charged), but Im just not feeling that picture.

Nah, it ain't just you, that's the exact reaction I have.

Shadowy Lady

I'm skipping all the eyeshadows. I either have them or I don't like the textures. The lipglosses so far look kinda scary, I will reserve judgment till I see them. On my list so far I have:

Ste Germaine l/s - love this kinda colours and love amp cremes
Bubbles l/s - looks ideal for layering over cool toned lipsticks (pretty much my entire stash)
Perfect Topping MSF - it has lavender in it...enough said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype83
The promo pic offends me and looks...sigh...definitely don't like it.

I hope I don't sound dumb, but why is that ppl are offended by the promo picture? I don't really like it either but I don't understand why it's offensive
th_dunno.gif

mishameesh

That promo photo is hideous!!! Complete Turnoff.
Anyways, I'm interested in Butternutty, Cakeshop, and Penny shadesticks; Lollipop Loving since I missed it last time; and Refined MSF.
I'd like to see swatches of the l/g and the other MSF before I decide on those.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I'm skipping all the eyeshadows. I either have them or I don't like the textures. The lipglosses so far look kinda scary, I will reserve judgment till I see them. On my list so far I have:

Ste Germaine l/s - love this kinda colours and love amp cremes
Bubbles l/s - looks ideal for layering over cool toned lipsticks (pretty much my entire stash)
Perfect Topping MSF - it has lavender in it...enough said!

I hope I don't sound dumb, but why is that ppl are offended by the promo picture? I don't really like it either but I don't understand why it's offensive
th_dunno.gif

Personally, I am embarrassed for the model and there is something about the picture that has an erie Aunt Jemima slave-esque quality. Perhaps that is just me though.

Prototype83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Personally, I am embarrassed for the model and there is something about the picture that has an erie Aunt Jemima slave-esque quality. Perhaps that is just me though.

Nope. It isn't.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle

Thanks
smiles.gif
I get it now

Ladyvirtuous

Thank God, I have most of the shadows! Whew!! *wipes sweat off forehead*

And yes, the lipglosses look gross. I thought that when I saw the pics on Christine's site.

And yes...not the best choice as a promo pic...

ilovegreen

Pastels don't suit me at all so I'm passing on much of the collection. Maybe I'll get one of the tri glasses.

seymone25

I really like this collection.. I must be getting older because the neutral collections are starting to draw me more.. Ha. With that said I want:

All shadesticks
Both MSF
3 eyeshadows
and maybe 1 lipstick/lipgloss... (With my move to Cali, I realize I have too too much lip products)

nursee81

i agree with all of you ladies that pic is horrible. Even my 7 yr old thinks so, she loves see what new collections MAC comes out with but she said she is not feeling this one.

TISH1124

^^ I know my 7 year old said...Mommy thats not very nice...I said what...He said the way they made that girl look like Trick or Treat...
th_LMAO.gif

feenin4makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1onqueen
One shadestick and maybe lollipop lovin, since I missed it with Heatherette. But, I am SO not feeling that promo image, I'm like borderline offended,and honestly maybe its just me (I am taking this intercultural communications class and its very racially charged), but Im just not feeling that picture.

I thought the exact same thing. Seems offensive to me as well...
nope.gif

feenin4makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ I know my 7 year old said...Mommy thats not very nice...I said what...He said the way they made that girl look like Trick or Treat...
th_LMAO.gif

Damn, kids are smart!!

GlamQueen21

All 5 of the shadesticks (I don't own any of them right now and will get them when they come out)
All of the eyeshadows
both MSFs
Lollipop Loving and Touch l/s
Just Desserts Tri-Color l/g
Zoomlash mascara

sdtjefferson

As of now, I am getting lollipop loving since I missed it during heatherette. And probably saint germain. I think that is the color on the promo model and it is applied way too heavy to look good. But I think it will work with a light touch.

MsChrys79

I kinda took offense to the promo pic too... she looks like a dam clown.... I agree with Tish if my purchase was based off of those pics I would stay away..... but I will probably get 1 lipstick and 1 MSF now that I'm hooked on them...LOL