Wrentham, MA CCO (Wrentham Village Premium Outlets)

Cruella

There is one in Wrentham and one in Lee. There is also the one in Kittery that was already mentioned.

Brianne

Wrentham at the premium outlet center.
I haven't been in ages, but the last time I went was when I found Guacamole e/s.

dearstars

Yes, there's one in Wrentham Village. I have yet to go (this addiction is new to me) but I will be soon, that's for sure
smiles.gif
Make sure you hit the Lindt outlet for good chocolate, and there's a candy store there that sells really cute Hello Kitty things as well. And of course, clothing.

cutandrun

Has anyone been recently to the wrentham cco in the past month? I am going to boston soon, and we're stopping by this cco at some point too. If anyone could tell me what they have, that's be great
smiles.gif

And also, if anyone lives in boston, could you please tell me if the counters are fast/slow moving? Thanks!

lola336

Hi, I just went over to the Wrentham CCO in Mass this weekend and wanted to update everyone. They had tons of nail polishes....also violetrix and c-squeeze perfumes. They had 2-3 others but I cant remember. They also have the holiday eyeshadow palettes & mini shadesticks. and the olive 7 piece olive palette.

The only pigment they had was lovely lily. She told me she had about 10 a few weeks back but they sold out. They had about 12 fluidlines also. There were about 10 from the regular collection including Blitz & glitz. They also had 3 LE: nightfish, haunting & delphic. i was shocked...lol. quite a few eyeshadows too. cant remember all but leisuretime, say yeah & belle azure. They also had free to be and boudoir hues quads. lots of shadesticks. hmm..also all 5 of the glitz glosses. they also had like 5 or 6 chromeglasses: auto de femme, pinkocrasy, technobeet, show coral. two others i cant member..i think it was uberpeach as well. hmm..opulent pearlizer. also some lipsticks, lipglasses, including budding, wonderstruck, magnetique, sexy sweet. they also have several blushes and ccb's.

have fun!

sandsonik

I was there last week

...or maybe the week before. I have to give this board a huge thanks for alerting me to this place!

I did a post about what they had available around the same time the boards went down and it disappeared...so my memory's pretty hazy right now.

I can tell you that I got Satellite Dreams and LiLily eyeshadow for $9.50 each, pink maribu lipstick for $10, and a lipglass trio - Oh Baby, Dreamy and C-Thru - for $19.75. I thought that was a great deal!

They probably had 50-60 lipsticks (not a whole lot that appealed to me but I remember considering wussy), 8-10 lipglasses (I remember adventurous and luxuriate) and a handful of lustreglass and chromeglasses. They probably had about 25 eyeshadows, some blush cremes, lip liners...a little bit of most products. Most were discontinued shades, or shades slated to be discontinued but there seemed to be current product mixed in.

They also had a signifigant amount of Clinique, Estee Lauder, some Stila, Bobbi Brown, Lancome, Elizabeth Arden, Origins...I don't remember seeing Nars, but I was focusing on MAC! They also had Mac brushes, Bobbi Brown brushes, and a few others, but not the whole line in anything.

I definitely plan to haunt this place. Any day I can get Mac lippies for $4 off is a good day!

sandsonik

Re: Wrentham Mass Outlet! update 2/11/07

Just went there yesterday and their Mac selection was really minimal compared to previous times. They still have a good quantity of fluidlines: Delphic, Nonconformist, Lithograph, Rich Ground, Iris Eyes, Weed (or is it new weed?), Blue Peep, Frostlite and a few more. More colored liners than black or browns.

Almost no eyeshadow, about 5 or 6. I remember Sunday Best and Black Tied. Can't remember the others, mostly unpopular lustres, I think! They did have Prep and Prime Eye in all shades and paints in most shades, though I don't think I saw canton candy.

They had several Chrome Glass - Already Fab, Teknobeet, and Prize shine are the ones I remember but there were probably 5 more. I picked up my first chrome glass.

Lipstick, much less than I've seen previously, and I didn't note which ones - sorry. About 8 lipglasses and lustreglasses - adventurous is one they've had for a while there. Three pro longwears in shades that didn't interest me at all, so I didn't look at the names. They had a collection of lip jellees.

They had no powder blushes, but a couple of blushcremes, petit glosses, and CCBs that have been there for a while. They had glimmer shimmers, nail polishes, Eye Feed, Micro refinisher, and some moistureblends, studio sticks, Face and Body, select coverup and select moisture cover. Only three shadesticks, and about the same number of lip pencils, creme stick liners or eye liners. For brushes, they had the 191 and 217, maybe a 227 and a few more - no 182s or 187s, have yet to see them there,no angled liners or anything like that!

No Stila eyeshadows either, but lots of Stila shimmer powders. Much more Estee Lauder and Clinique than Mac, which is typical, and more Prescriptives than I think I've seen there in the past. They had Bobbi Brown shimmerbricks but in peony only. Hope this helps someone!

freshangi

Re: Wrentham Mass Outlet!

i have not been in there for like 6mths......Should I wait before they stock more of mac stuffs?Thank u all for infos~

Cruella

Wrentham, MA CCO 2/19/07

Here is what I remember:

Eyeshadows:
Innuendo
Lightshade
Bateau
Print
Embark
Endless Love
Orange
Paradisco
Amber Lights
Black Tied
Aquavert

Fluidlines:
Lithograph
New Weed
Blue Peep
Frostlight
Blitz & Glitz
Non-Conformist
Silverstroke

Chromeglass:
Technobeet
Chromaliving
Prizeshine
Auto de Femme
Show Coral
Pinkocrasy
Already Fab

Lipglass/Lustreglass:
Budding
Flowerosophy
Petal Pusher
Those Petit Glosses from Sweetie Cake
Palatial
Garden
Magnetique
Sex Ray

Lipsticks
Dubonnet
Euroflash

Holiday shadestick set

I wasn't that impressed with the lipsticks which is why I can't remember more. There weren't any quads or pigments, at least that I could see. There was the usual foundations & powders & nail polishes.

Hope this helps someone
smiles.gif

freshangi

HI! everyone..
I was in CCO two days ago~!!!!!
Here are what i remember......

MAC

They got tons of shippment
~!!!!

almost 30-40? eye shadows in pot.....many current e/s for a price of pan~!!!!
about 6-9 pigments ( dazzleray, sunnydays, rose, pinked mauve,
and some others i con't remememr the name)

2006 Holiday warm pigment set $20
lipglass set
shadstick set

6 pan lip set i don't know what collection it is from.
1 4quad palette

some gel eyeliners were left

Many lipsticks

For other brands
Estee lauder
all 3 shimmer powder
gold from last year, rose, peach color one.
about $22

also had exotic shimmer powder.

Bobbi brown

Gold shimmer brick
and Rose shimmer brick about $27

I noticed that cco got more brush sets.

So any lady out there living near Wrentham Village
Be sure to check it out ~!!!!!
I am sure they will be sold out soon~!!!

baby_blooz

Wrnetham premium outlets - wrentham MA

firespot, mancatcher, overgrown,cork,haux,parfait amour, aquavert

nightfish,iris eyes, waveline, non-conformist

lipgelee minis & full sz 3pk , lg minis & lustre glass 3 pks

color creme bases , viva glam lips palette,

Stormy

Re: Wrnetham premium outlets - wrentham MA

What store in Wrentham has these? I love Wrentham but I can't rememebr which store would have all that MAC!

Stormy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mena22787
exactly what store(s) do they sell mac in? and do they have UD stuff too?:confused: thanks!

Wondering the sme thing myself!

mena22787

well i went there a month or two ago, you have to go to the cco store (cosmetic company outlet, something like that)...it's a small tiny store. when i went there was almost nothing there, and i was kinda confused...lol. i think this may be the only store at wrentham w/ mac stuff...will hopefully go again in a few weeks...if i do i'll def update
smiles.gif

Latest posts