Wrentham, MA CCO (Wrentham Village Premium Outlets)

iliang25

This CCO is more stocked than the one in Lee, MA. They have several paintpots including MCqueens electro sky, artifact, constructivist, moss scape & quite naturale. I was not able to check the lip stuff as there are two girls hovering over them. I am in search of MSF but they don't have any. They have 2 of the fafi pressed powder, strobe creams and lots of pigments.

ckara

I think I may go this Saturday. I hope they have some Pharaoh paint pots left and I heard they had some Your Ladyship pigments.

steph0891

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliang25
This CCO is more stocked than the one in Lee, MA. They have several paintpots including MCqueens electro sky, artifact, constructivist, moss scape & quite naturale. I was not able to check the lip stuff as there are two girls hovering over them. I am in search of MSF but they don't have any. They have 2 of the fafi pressed powder, strobe creams and lots of pigments.

thank you for the update! did they by any chance have any palettes?

iliang25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckara
I think I may go this Saturday. I hope they have some Pharaoh paint pots left and I heard they had some Your Ladyship pigments.

there is no pharaoh there unless they restocked but there are 3 left of ladyship pigments..good luck on your haul...

iliang25

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph0891
thank you for the update! did they by any chance have any palettes?

They still have antiquitise palette left but that's the only palette they have..

ckara

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliang25
there is no pharaoh there unless they restocked but there are 3 left of ladyship pigments..good luck on your haul...

Oh perfect! I'm hoping to get one for myself and one for a friend.

mena22787

k, i was there today, but i only looked briefly:

purple shower
zoomlash-i think one was dark blue/purple and the other was bright blue
pagan e/s
couple of paint pots
graphology
clarity
a few different brow finishers, including the clear one
some llls
a dozen or so cream blushes
the lip sets from antiquitease? collection
2 e/s palettes, i think they were the holiday ones
many lipglass lipliners
lots of lippies

also, just fyi, the next isle over, at the fragrance outlet, they sell nyx cosmetics. the only thing is a lot of their products are not wrapped, so a lot of the lipliners have been opened/sampled from!

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by invadersads
headed there today! will report back if there's anything new!

What did you find by the way?

invadersads

pretty disappointing in my opinion :/
they had pretty much all the same stuff they've had for a while. some e/s (mostly matte2's) a few shadsticks, a couple of paint pots, blushes/blushcremes, i think they had one sculpt & shape, they might have still had a couple of the fafi powders but i dont remember, some pigments (i remember cocomotion, a couple of glitters, and more i dont remember) and a bunch of lipsticks/lip glasses...
not really any new collections or anything... i think i'm gonna wait a while before i go back because it seems lately they havent been getting anything new in

invadersads

went to wrentham CCO again today! much better selection this time!!
some of the newer items i noticed were
-fafi eyes quad 2
-some fafi paint pots (perky, cash flow and probably more) and some -regular paint pots
-3 neo sci fi lipsticks (pleasureseeker & two others i didnt check then names)
-both neo sci fi blushes
-some neo sci fi lipglasses
-a few nauty nautical lustreglasses
-naughty nautical pigments (mutiny, bell bottom blue, lark about)
-other pigments (pastorale, off the radar, and quite a few others)
-some eyeshadows (the ones i remember were expensive pink, gorgeous gold, taupographic, knight devine, silver ring, newly minted, lots of matte2s, pagan mcqueen e/s and some others..)
-shadesticks (crimsonaire, gracious me, sea me, overcast [i think that was the name], and a few others)
-some colored fluidlines
MSF naturals in light, medium and i think dark
MSF in warmth and light flush
EDIT:: also remembered they had a few different eyeshadow pallettes..not really sure what collection they were from but they had a warm and cool eyes and the boxes had an eye on them? thats all i remember lol
and the usual makeup they've had for a while, skincare, lotions, etc

so they've got a lot of naughty nauticals and neo sci fi stuff. pretty cool.
i didnt get much because i'm really trying to not buy things that i really know i wont use, my stash is getting too big lol.

invadersads

i honestly didnt notice but you can call hem and ask if they have specific items if you're worried about wasting a trip there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgirl84
did they have subtle pigment or coco pigment by any chance?

The Biz Wiz

Hi, is anyone heading to Wrentham in the next couple of weeks? And would perhaps be willing to share what MAC items the CCO had?
Or if anyone has been in the last few days.

I'm heading there myself on October 30th and would greatly appreciate any info on goods, especially brushes.

TIA

Delerium

I was just at this store last weekend.

I wish that I would have paid closer attention for you! But I might be going back tomorrow.

I know they had about 10 - 12 different pigment colors: Jewel Marine, Dark Soul, Naval Blue, Aire de Bleu and some others.

Shadows: Evening Aura, Expensive Pink (I only noticed these ones, sorry!)

Paint Pots: Delft, Girl Friendly, Black Ground, Quite Natural, Indian Wood

Fluid Line: Blacktrack, Blue Peep, Macroviolet

Lots of lipsticks and lip glasses and a few lipgelees. They had a lipstick from the neo sci-fi collection, a few from heatherette and a couple lip glasses from these collections too.

I saw MSF but only in the dark colors, I was bummed b/c I wanted to try the light one out.

About 8 or so nailpolishes.

They also had some LE palettes, I bought a heatherette trio and they had fafi eyes 2 as well as some others too.

The Biz Wiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delerium
I was just at this store last weekend.

I wish that I would have paid closer attention for you! But I might be going back tomorrow.

So did you end up going back to the outlet?
whistle.gif

invadersads

they have heatherette now!? oh man...i might have to take a trip there soon!! i wish i wasn't so broke right now!!

Delerium

OK - went to Wrentham today. Here is what I can remember...Note that there were plenty of lipglasses and lipsticks. There was also some nailpolish, but I didn't look at them.

Here we go:

Pigments/Glitters

Reflects Glitter in Transparent Teal
Jewelmarine

Aire deBleu
Bell Bottom Blue
Coco Motion
Golden Olive
Dark Soul
Steel Blue
Tea Time
Jardin Aires
Larkabout
Wave
Mutiny
Pastorale

Loose Beauty Powders:

Paper White
Micro Pink
Daisy Dust
Dancing Light
Natural Flare

McQueen Eyeshadow Single in Pagan

Mineralized Eyeshadow Duo

Eartly Riches
Engaging

Heatherette

Eye Trio 1 (Mood Ring, Cloudburst, Hoppin')
Style Minx Lipglass

Colorforms
Warm Eyes
Cool Eyes

Paint Pots

Rollickin'
Girl Friendly
Perky
Cash Flow
Quite Natural
Indianwood

Paint

Flammable
Magrittes

Brush Sets
Novel Twist - 5 Pro Brush Set LE
Novel Twist - 5 Basic Brush Set LE

Mineralize SPF Powder Foundation in Dark only

Mineralize Skinfinish - Natural
Dark and Medium Dark only

There were various powders, blot powders, highlighters, some studiofix powder foundation in a few shades, but none in my color which is NW15.
ssad.gif

They had charged water, Fix +, Lightful lotion, Shave lotion, Strobe cream and Strobe liquid.

Some other brush sets, they had a lot of full size brushes there as well.

Hope this helps some of you!!