Wrentham, MA CCO (Wrentham Village Premium Outlets)

JadeAudrey

Hey @Mac-Guy!
I went to the CCO today.
Here is the stuff I saw:

• [*=center] Big Bouncy Eyeshadows
    [*=center] Heavenly Creatures collection mineralize eyeshadows
    [*=center] Crushed metallic pigment stacks from The Vera collection
    [*=center] Shop/Cook collection cream blush (forgot the name) it was a dark berry color, though.
    [*=center] TONS of pigments. Sadly, in the new jars. Boo! Some I remember are Push The Edge, Grape, Blue Brown, Rose, emerald dusk, the family crest, follow your fancy, starless night, etc.
    [*=center] Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick
    [*=center] Modern Mandarin Blush (A lot of people want this, figured I'd add it in)
    [*=center] MAC's BB Cream
    [*=center] Prep + Prime Translucent Powder
    [*=center] There was 3 Paint Pots (They were limited edition I think. Not too sure though.) There was a purple and gray one I blieve I forgot the names, sorry!
    [*=center] 5 or more Kissable Lipcolours
    [*=center] There was only about 3 eye makeup brushes 242 & the 2 the others I can't remember.
    [*=center] There was a kabuki brush with 2 different colored bristles on them and there was also a large kabuki like brush but it was horizontal I belive it was LE
    [*=center] They also had the studio sculpt concealers & foundations in an array of colors.
I ended up getting 2 pigments that I really wanted (Blue Brown & Rose)
HOPE I HELPED!
-JadeAudrey
flower.gif

Anie

Hi Everyone! Has anybody been here recently? Sadly I won't be back in the Boston area before the end of this year, but I am just curious to know if any of you has found some little gems recently ;) .